5 week old puppy pics

2K views 34 replies 18 participants last post by  melonypersians 
#1 · (Edited)
here are the pups at 5 weeks old.

maddox male longcoat

jazzelle female longcoat

See less See more
#23 ·
A ww I love them! My favourite is Jazelle too she is going to be gorgeous and very promising. Send her over here LOL, you have done a fantastic job!

I also have a soft spot for Bianca and I love Zaharah's face...she looks such a sweetie!

Can't wait to see more pics as they grow.

#26 ·
i want to keep her so badly. but she was promised to my friend before she was even born. but i have breeding rights over her. so i will be using her to breed in the future. she is going to show her too.... if she continues to show potential as she has been. but thank you so much. i am very proud of my chi pups.

#30 ·
Jazelle is going to be gorgeous. She has wonderful pigment, which is surprising because she has white so close to her nose/eyes. I think she could definitely make it in the show ring. You should start doing "play shows" in the next week or so just so she gets used to gaiting/stacking from a very young age.

They are beautiful little chubbers. Sigh, it makes me miss having litters of puppies in the house :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.