Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm putting zola in for this local newspaper comp. All you have to do is send in pix of your pet and write 50 words min as to why they should win. I was thinking of writing a poem or something cheesy but dont even know where to starts. Please help me out guys. I need to get it sent off in the next few days as it ends soon

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I would have Zola write the "ad". Just have Zola explain all the different ways your life is enriched by having such a wonderful pup around. You could make it a bit funny but get the point across at the same time.

That's what I would do. Cooper says that's what he would do as well.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Maybelline and Misty have been brainstorming and think Zola should share something like the following ideas:

"Disneyland or Zola Land?" Which is more fun?
Or "Adventures in Zola-Land"
Or the article could be written to "Dear Diary" by Zola
Or....."To chi or not to chi, that is the question" by Zola
Or....What I did on my Summer Vacation by Zola
Or...True confessions of a Princess Chi by Zola
Or....Move over TinkerBell Hilton, Zola owns this town!

Well, I've got brain freeze again. Make the short article entertaining, silly and clever. People will read it and fall in love with Zola. Good luck! :wave:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahah im so in love with those especially the....Move over TinkerBell Hilton, Zola owns this town! I think im gonna use that one. And now for the story? I just got an email to say they entry has to be in by Wednesday at the latest which means I have to post it tomorrow. hhellpPPP!!!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
do you just have to write a little essay on why Zola should win a photo contest? What photo are you going to send in? I could probably come up with something for you to go on if I saw the photo.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok its pretty weak but this is what I came up with.. if anyone can think of how to edit it or just scrap it let me know please :)

My pet should be the evening times pet idol 2005 because....Move over TinkerBell Hilton, Zola owns this town!!!
I’m a ladies boy and I love my toys. I like to sleep in late and take girls on dates. I zoom round the room in the afternoon. I’m friendly, sweet and go crazy for meat treats. I cry like a baby to attract all the ladies. I wiggle my bum to impress my mum and when she tries to pick me up I run.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I like it, too! You might also say something like he's a "chick magnet" and he is on his way to being a celebrity. Don't throw him a bone, give him a steak!

Good luck and have fun! :flower:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts