Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
I would do it but within a week, I'd have you all at the store, buying loads of candy and ice cream ... I'm a horrible person when it comes to dieting. I'll watch though; maybe if I don't contribute, I can lose some weight too!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Hey it sounds good to me but we'd all need to be sticking to the same regime so that we can compare and see how it works for us all - it wil b good to get some support! I cant get motivated either so i think this is a real good idea!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Ok fri sounds fine to me too :D. What i'm trying to do just now is basically eat less, i think what my problem is is that i see all irresistable food and eat it just because its tasty not because i'm hungry - so my first rule is to eat only when i'm hungry, and when i do eat try not to eat rubbish but to eat something healthy. What are you guys doing to loose weight?

Also i want to loose 1 stone 1/2

·
Registered
683 Posts
Well its nice to know that im not the only one that eats everything tasty in sight! I saw pics of you jodie and you dont look fat by any means, are you just wanting to loose some pounds and tone up a little bit? Thats what im wanting to do im a size 10 just now but i used to be able to fit into size 8s and now i cant fit in any size 8's and i dont feel as if my size 10 is as slack on me as it used to be :cry:

I wil also have to increase exercise as at the moment im doing no whatsoever!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Well i've got plenty of meat on me it seems to be on my belly, even though im a slim size i do have a big belly! So wot i wana do it get rid of the fat there and get more toned up all over!

I weigh 9 1/2 stone - 133 lbs OMG IS tht heavy :cry:

1 - 20 of 230 Posts