Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pitbulls...it's all in how you raise them.
Here's a cute picture of Gir and Coco.

Coco is my first born (LOL) and she is almost 6 years old now.
She means the world to me and she has always ADORED Chihuahuas.

She's always very, very gentle and likes to mother them.
Both the Chis and myself use Coco as a heat source, haha.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
Beautiful Coco! :)
There is no such thing as a bad dog...only bad owners.

·
Registered
206 Posts
So cute!

Pits are banned in Ontario, where I live... As are, seemingly, any and all dogs that may look like a Pit... From thicker headed Labs, through American Bulldogs. You can't have one without someone calling the OSPCA on a fairly regular basis. The province has gone just crazy in some areas.

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
So cute!

Pits are banned in Ontario, where I live... As are, seemingly, any and all dogs that may look like a Pit... From thicker headed Labs, through American Bulldogs. You can't have one without someone calling the OSPCA on a fairly regular basis. The province has gone just crazy in some areas.
First the Dobies, then the German Shepherds, then the Rotties and now the Pits.
The BSL stands for bull s*** law. Getting rid of one breed will not solve anything.
The people are to blame. If Pit Bulls disappear, they will find another breed for
status, for fights, for god knows what. Pit bull used to be THE dog of America,
most loved, most treasured...my heart hurts for these beautiful dogs, they
deserve so much better.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have two pit mix's and my little Maia loves them both to death. She kisses them all the time. They are only a year and a half but are so gentle with her. I LOVE your picture and wish the news people would post more pics like that of the breed instead of only the bad. It's not there fault some of them are taught the way they are.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts