Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
builders are working on the house and as he went home to go fetch more equipment he left the door open! Deano will always follow me but if the doors open he will go outside! So when i turned around he wasnt on the bed, or in his bed, or under the bed! so i ran downstairs through the door and began runnin through the streets. I was crying my eyes out and my mum kept going he's gone now! keput! so i carried on running around knocking on neighbours houses and even to the builders a couple of streets down! they said no but continued to whistle so i ran off - didnt help i was in a denim skirt! So i ran down another road and i saw a man holding like a cream rag from a distance. Instantly i though jesus he has been run over!!! i ran to the man and i noticed he was ok and fine and alive. I was crying and he said is this your dog and i was like yeah thank you thank you thank you! I was terrified he was not going to give him me! he kept saying you alright? My heart is still pounding!

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys, deano is fine, sulking a little. see if we had gates like my dad said he would do before he went away but i can not blame anyone apart from myself for being so careless. Its given me a slap over the face and woke me up.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
OMG :shock: I had my hand in front of my mouth the whole way through reading that until I got to the end - phew I am so happy he is ok :D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
OMG...i'm SO GLAD he's ok! i know how you feel, chico ran off a while back while at my mother in laws...its a terrible feeling, but i'm so glad that the person had him for you...such a relief there's still good people in this world.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
So glad Deano is OK my heart would have been pounding out of my chest too. Auggie has only ever gotten away from me one time. We were walking around the pool area and there was another dog there ( never happens that is his territory ) when the dog stood up. Auggie pulled away from me so hard the leash came out of my hand. He ran around the hottub and I ran around after him . By the time I went that few feet he was gone out of site. The lady with the other dog said he ran that way and down the hill. The area is all driveway with cars. I went running after him nearly hysterical. I couldn't see him anywhere. I ran to our front door which you can't see from the drive and there he was waiting to go in. Was I relieved. I wasn't even sure he knew his way home but he did :shock:

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
What is the matter with the builders leaving doors/gates open etc ,i would have been screaming at them :x

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Cooper wants you to bring Deano to the computer real quick. He can wait....

Deano! What's wrong with you, running down the street?! Besides scaring your family half to death, you could have been run over or hurt if that nice man hadn't found you and picked you up. You need to stay with your family and only go outside if they say it's okay. Please remember to ask permission next time!

I'm glad you're okay. You should probably go apologize and give lots of kisses because I'm sure everyone's still upset and shaking at the thought of you possibly getting hurt.

Ruff,
Cooper

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
aww thanks guys! im fine now and im so glad deano is! he seems to be perfect he is playing but dont think he realises what he has done! I was so shaky and kind of hysterical at the time i dont know what i would do without him. The major point is where my heart did stop is when the man was holding him and he was kind of floppy and i just thought - thats it! I am so glad that man brought my deano back especially in the right direction! If only i knew where he lived i could maybe say thank you again or give him something!
When i mentioned it to my friends about how i was crying they was like its a dog stop going on about him, but he's more than a dog to me they dont understand. He is with me all the time and sleeps next to me at night and does little quirky things that i love. It kind of annoyed me but everyone has their own opinions.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
xfayex said:
When i mentioned it to my friends about how i was crying they was like its a dog stop going on about him, but he's more than a dog to me they dont understand. He is with me all the time and sleeps next to me at night and does little quirky things that i love. It kind of annoyed me but everyone has their own opinions.
You have friends who don't know how important Deano is to you??? Either they're very insensitive friends or you don't talk much about Deano anyplace but here. If their opinion is that he's just a dog, then their opinion is wrong. Strange friends. :?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts