Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,i got a call from my vet very early this morning-someone left a female chihuahua(who had recently died-im not sure from what but shed had very bad mastitis)on my vets doorstep.along w/her(in a storage box that was sealed shut)was a tiny,tiny blue and tan puppy(markings like a dobie):foxes15:he was dehydrated but healthy.there was,also,another female puppy in there but she didnt make it.ive worked as a vet tech for my vet until i became disabled due to a heart problem.people can be horrible.i have 2 chis but im letting him rest up for a day or so before they meet.i named him "baileys irish cream"-bailey for short.his pic is my avatar.right now hes snuggling under my shirt asleep.i dont know who would do such a horrible thing but im glad he made it:hello1:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi lisa whow what a story im so happy little bailey made it your doing a great thing by stepping up to plate and raiseing him please keep us posted on his progress and send pics when possible and welcome to forum

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OMG. People never fail to surprise me. I'm glad you have the puppy now and hope he recovers.

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Hello and Welcome, how awful. Who could do such a thing. I am so glad thae precious little one has a home with you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts