Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
How can they be 7 months old already?! Time goes tooooo fast! They are adorable!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Ok I need to go to the UK! I am so going to dognap those two! Adorable!

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
They are so cute!! How close are they in height and weight? Physically they look like the spitting image of each other in this picture. I can't believe they are 7 mos. either!

·
Administrator
5,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
They actually look much more alike in that pic than they do in real life. They are the same shape and build, but Jasper is much bigger. He is almost 4lbs, Bibi is a teeny little thing, less than 3 and a half pounds still. He is prettier than her too, she is more narrow and pointy. They have really different personalities too. Bibi is happy, bouncy and kissy, very excitable and outgoing. Jasper is shy around strangers, but a charmer at home. He is such an expert manipulator, he gets away with murder.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Awww, I love how siblings can be so different..it will be interesting to see how they end up.
Mia was three lbs. when it got her and Raisin was 2lbs. They stayed that way until about 9-10 mos. Raisin started to gain more until they are now and have been for a year and a half the exact same weight.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts