Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saoirse (freedomchis) has just sent me the latest photos of Bruno. He looks like he is really having a great puppyhood in her house!

We are going away for 3 weeks and when we get back we will be collecting him - cannot wait!!! He has grown so much since she put photos of him up at 2 weeks - he's looking like a real little dog now!! counting down the days -

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
He is a little sweetheart you are so lucky to have found him :)

Have you any idea of his future size...not that it matters and I know it's impossible to say for sure :)

Barbara x

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks everyone!!

Barbara, Bruno is charting 5 - 5 1/2 lbs full grown.

Actually the things that did matter to me was size (not too small), parental temperment (as he is too young to judge ) and healthy breeding.

Looks, colour etc were secondary, or didn't matter much at all. It's just a bonus that he is so cute!

Being new to chis - a 5 to 5 1/2 pounder is tiny enough for me!!

Biggles is charting to be 9 - 10 lbs.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
He looks perfect!! I think it's great that you are more interested in health and temperament than size! So many people go out to get the smallest Chi they can find and then can end up having problems. Great that you didn't have a specific color in mind too! That is the right way to get a puppy, in my opinion! Good for you!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Beautiful coloring. I love the puppy fuzzies.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone!! we think he's pretty cute too! Can't wait to get to know him!

It's 3.10 am here, we were out for a meal for our daughter's 18th and I am up with horrible heartburn - always happens me when I eat late! Biggles thinks its morning!

·
Administrator
6,452 Posts
Bruno is very handsome, such a cute little fluff ball.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts