Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to post a picture of my baby but it keeps saying the files are too big. is there a way i can resize them?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
If you have an Adobe program (photoshop, photoready, etc) you can choose to "save for web" instead of the "save as" command. It will automatically lower the file size and you can adjust it accordingly.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Cooper said:
If you have an Adobe program (photoshop, photoready, etc) you can choose to "save for web" instead of the "save as" command. It will automatically lower the file size and you can adjust it accordingly.
Some of my "save for web" sizes are still bigger than 50. This is with the kodak program though. That's why i've been using photobucket.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
yeah, in my HP program, it's the same thing. But with the more "professional" photo programs, you are optimizing the photo when you save that way... it either says "save optimized as" or the "save for web".

Camera software doesn't give that option ... well, there is one but you have to know a lot about photo resizing, the web and all that so they hide it really well for those that don't. I don't use the setting though because photos always turn out crappy when I use it, compared to photoshop.

·
Banned
1,474 Posts
e-mail me the pic and I will post it for you.
My e-mail address is in my profile :wave:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts