Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i said that i'd put some pictures up of when i first got Daisy to show how much she has lightened up in 5 weeks.. its totally amazing the change in her.. not only in size but her fur has totally changed already. Some pics are pants quality because they came from my mobile and its playing up and just needs to die and be replaced now.

as soon as we got home.. sleeping 8 wks

Please ignore Abi's bizarre grin here.. i don't know what she was doing.. and she's in her pjs.. this is day 2 - 8 wks

Look how fat she is ha ha ha.. with her stumpy legs -Day 3 8 wks

Day 4 - 9 wks - still v v v dark

End of 9 weeks

10 weeks

11 weeks

11 weeks

12 Weeks

13 weeks (now!)

Her little face has lightened up SOOOOO Much.. She's also a whole pound bigger!!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw thank you... i'm suprised how pretty she has got as she was cute but ugly when i first got her!!! She's not listening by the way.. i'm sure she'd be offended

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wanted a cream one originally but fell in love with her and it wouldn't have mattered if she was purple! My baby is a stunner!! I'm so proud lol

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
OMG!!! She just got cuter and cuter!! What a big difference in the colour! WOW! lol It is going to be a roller coaster to see what colour Peanut/Cujo turns out to be. I will be sure to take pics every week to watch it like you did :) I AM a little bummed at the idea of his losing his mask though (if he does lol)
I know exactly whats up with Abi's grin lol It is a familiar grin I see on my own kids faces when we get a new puppy! lol Its the "I'm totally LOVING this" grin :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMG!!! She just got cuter and cuter!! What a big difference in the colour! WOW! lol It is going to be a roller coaster to see what colour Peanut/Cujo turns out to be. I will be sure to take pics every week to watch it like you did :) I AM a little bummed at the idea of his losing his mask though (if he does lol)
I know exactly whats up with Abi's grin lol It is a familiar grin I see on my own kids faces when we get a new puppy! lol Its the "I'm totally LOVING this" grin :)
LOL its also the mum i'm an awkward 9 year old look lol. The difference is amazing.. she's shedding like hell at the moment too don't know if its the weather or just the puppy hair coming out already but its a tad annoying!!!

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow she reminds me so much of Millie except for her coloring, everything else looks the same to me! She is SO cute!
She had the teeny legs and short tail like millie first of all too.. wish i'd taken vidieos actually coz she couldn't even get herself in and out of her crate!!! Now she bounces in and out the back door.. still struggles climbing onto my lap and i'm only little myself!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts