Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! Today my baby Ava turns 9 months old. I'm so proud to have this little bundle of joy in my life. Also we wanted to share pics of her modeling a beautiful Paris Erotica tunic. Will take more pics of her and Brax modeling the rest of the order. Thanks for looking 馃槉

ImageUploadedByPG Free1404777499.758881.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1404777528.318975.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1404777557.120000.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1404777584.496874.jpg

ImageUploadedByPG Free1404777619.458598.jpg

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Registered
Hi! Today my baby Ava turns 9 months old. I'm so proud to have this little bundle of joy in my life. Also we wanted to share pics of her modeling a beautiful Paris Erotica tunic. Will take more pics of her and Brax modeling the rest of the order. Thanks for looking ��

View attachment 50802

View attachment 50810

View attachment 50818

View attachment 50826

View attachment 50834

Happy 9 month birthday , Ava !!!!!!!!! :). going to look at pics now. I always have to quote them first and then I can click on the link :cool:

Registered
oh, wow !!! I love the Laila tunic on Ava :). it does look more bright than on the pariero site. much prettier. I cant wait to get Latte Laila tunic now

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #5
oh, wow !!! I love the Laila tunic on Ava :). it does look more bright than on the pariero site. much prettier. I cant wait to get Latte Laila tunic now

Thanks! It's my new fave! Latte will look gorgeous in it and the cool thing is you can cinch it in on the back and waist to get the look and length you desire. Also it's lightweight for hot temps.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #15
Aww Happy 9 months Ava!!! Love the pics!! You look so adorable!! And I just love your PA outfit and WL bag!!! :D

Thankyou Kathy! I'm so glad the SS is a good fit on her, she is a tiny thing. And the wooflink bag is so fun, plus purple is my fave color. I can't believe how old she is already 馃槬time really does fly. And Ava has truly completed my pack. Chi's bring such joy in our lives. Hugs to you and Lluvia! Miss her sweet face around here.!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts