Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey lol soz I know I posted pics of romeo yesterday but I fixed the camera and did some more piccies lol. Thanks Vicki for this top- dunno if you remember but I got it from you a while back and it now fits Romeo and he got a basketball today so..... CA CHING- SNAP SNAP!
ow and just wondering cause Ive never asked but is roo Apple head?











*mwah*
xx xx xx xx xx xx
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,566 Posts
yep roo's apple, how do u get him to stay still my 2 never will but very fetching it's Roo the next big basketball star hehe, the only question is how high can he jump :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol I dunno how he learnt lol
but I just put him in a position and tell him to stay and then click my finger or make a noise or wave something in the direction i want him to look lol
I think Id be good at a pet photography studio lol *big head!*
lol he can jump actually- for food :? its a start? :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,566 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
lol I dunno how he learnt lol
but I just put him in a position and tell him to stay and then click my finger or make a noise or wave something in the direction i want him to look lol
I think Id be good at a pet photography studio lol *big head!*
lol he can jump actually- for food :? its a start? :lol:
Go 'magic' Roo hehe, only Nemo ever posed for me these 2 not a chance they're gone before I can click the button ooo am I sensing Roo will be going to pet london if they ever do another photo casting call :wink: he'd be really good if he stays still
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nemochi said:
stefanie_farrell said:
lol I dunno how he learnt lol
but I just put him in a position and tell him to stay and then click my finger or make a noise or wave something in the direction i want him to look lol
I think Id be good at a pet photography studio lol *big head!*
lol he can jump actually- for food :? its a start? :lol:
Go 'magic' Roo hehe, only Nemo ever posed for me these 2 not a chance they're gone before I can click the button ooo am I sensing Roo will be going to pet london if they ever do another photo casting call :wink: he'd be really good if he stays still
lol yeh I think that would be fun- ow just to sneakily let everyone know Pet London will be opening a new London store in 2006- where it is is another question lol :wave: :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,566 Posts
stefanie_farrell said:
nemochi said:
stefanie_farrell said:
lol I dunno how he learnt lol
but I just put him in a position and tell him to stay and then click my finger or make a noise or wave something in the direction i want him to look lol
I think Id be good at a pet photography studio lol *big head!*
lol he can jump actually- for food :? its a start? :lol:
Go 'magic' Roo hehe, only Nemo ever posed for me these 2 not a chance they're gone before I can click the button ooo am I sensing Roo will be going to pet london if they ever do another photo casting call :wink: he'd be really good if he stays still
lol yeh I think that would be fun- ow just to sneakily let everyone know Pet London will be opening a new London store in 2006- where it is is another question lol :wave: :lol:
ok is that an inside hint :wink: hey if u know a clue please :D I might take Zero if they ever do another photo session cos he will stay still if Stitch isnt around but mr hyper would just get angry and wanna go home
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,733 Posts
awwwww lol roo looks fab hey the top looks great bless him he is sooo the new micheal jordon i think him and jake could ave a good match jake has his chicago bul-dog top lol i have my matching lol how sad im like a huge bsb fan lol hey but im loving the lakers colours at mo so im thinking jake so needs one made lol hmmmm idea!!! think i need to do me some ordering lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol thanks all

the marking is still there alana but its got bigger ... it disapeared when he lost his puppy coat but now its back.. its not as defined as it was when he was lil but its still there...

this was it when he was 9 weeks


and this is the most recent one that i could find of it now... its not very recent but its the same as this now....

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He hasnt really got the pure black mask that he did have anymore... tan is coming through and his lil black nose is going pink.... :roll: he smells the radiator to check if its hot but he get carried away and yeh i figured thats hy his nose is pink :roll: :shock: :wave:
 
1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Top