Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been a rare sighting of a 5 pound Bighorn Sheep in Kansas!

"OMG, are you serious mom."

"No, I don't tink a close up is necessary."

"ok, are ya happy now?!"

"Dis is my MAD FACE!"

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: OMGoodness, how hilarious! Poor baby! You tell Brody that he makes the cutest Sheep around. Also tell him that The Wee's can totally, 100% sympathize. :lol: Adorable!!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
lmao! I am in TEARS!!!
those horns are tttttttttthihhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss far away from his tiny little head, oh my gawh, that is SOOOO funny!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Omg Tracy, I nearly died. Brody does make a cute sheepie, though!
Thanks Kristi! He was not too amused! ha!

:lol: :lol: :lol: OMGoodness, how hilarious! Poor baby! You tell Brody that he makes the cutest Sheep around. Also tell him that The Wee's can totally, 100% sympathize. :lol: Adorable!!!
Thanks T! I debated what size to get him and got a small and it's HUGE on him. I should have got the extra small. Don't know what I was thinking when I ordered that. Oh well, it's good for a laugh!

lol....awww he looks sooo cute...
Thanks! :)

Baaaahhhhh haas haaaa baaahhh

I love this so much
LOL Sarah! He's a crack up.

lmao! I am in TEARS!!!
those horns are tttttttttthihhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss far away from his tiny little head, oh my gawh, that is SOOOO funny!!
I know! I was laughing as I was taking the pictures. He's a good sport to put up with me. ha!

Now that is one cute but unhappy trick or treater!
Yeah, that last picture pretty much tells the story on what he thought of it! ha!

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
ROTFL!!! Oh that is just too funny! He is NOT happy at all about his costume! But he looks way adorable in it! Oh the sheer tortured look on his face.

·
Registered
602 Posts
ohhhhh! I don't think that could get any cuter! Haha i love they eyes! The "you will pay for this mom" look teehehee

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Thanks T! I debated what size to get him and got a small and it's HUGE on him. I should have got the extra small. Don't know what I was thinking when I ordered that. Oh well, it's good for a laugh!
Yeah, he is quite the little pint sized baby boy. The Small is way too big for the wee fella'! But like you said, it makes for a good laugh. :lol: He looks incredibly adorable in it even if I have to look to find him in there. :wink: :lol: We think he looks awesome in anything he wears!

Don't feel bad, girl. I have bought one thing recently out of all the things that I've bought that actually fits the pups pretty good. But what can ya do when ordering online? You just have to hope for the best. I think an XS would be perfect for him. I find that the XS’s at Chance’s weight of 5 lbs. is even still loose, and quite long. But he’s a lil too “puffy” for the XXS. :lol: I did buy him an XXS in the Snowbaby hoodies, but they run kinda big.

You almost have to try the garment on since every manufacturer makes things different. You might buy one XS that is smaller than some XXS’s, then some that are huge! No rhyme or reason. One thing though, it has helped me stop my shopping spree. :lol:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
ROTFL!!! Oh that is just too funny! He is NOT happy at all about his costume! But he looks way adorable in it! Oh the sheer tortured look on his face.
Ha ha! I know, I was laughing my head off. He was NOT amused. :)

ohhhhh! I don't think that could get any cuter! Haha i love they eyes! The "you will pay for this mom" look teehehee
He's giving me the evil eye, isn't he?! ha!

Yeah, he is quite the little pint sized baby boy. The Small is way too big for the wee fella'! But like you said, it makes for a good laugh. :lol: He looks incredibly adorable in it even if I have to look to find him in there. :wink: :lol: We think he looks awesome in anything he wears!

Don't feel bad, girl. I have bought one thing recently out of all the things that I've bought that actually fits the pups pretty good. But what can ya do when ordering online? You just have to hope for the best. I think an XS would be perfect for him. I find that the XS’s at Chance’s weight of 5 lbs. is even still loose, and quite long. But he’s a lil too “puffy” for the XXS. :lol: I did buy him an XXS in the Snowbaby hoodies, but they run kinda big.

You almost have to try the garment on since every manufacturer makes things different. You might buy one XS that is smaller than some XXS’s, then some that are huge! No rhyme or reason. One thing though, it has helped me stop my shopping spree. :lol:
You are 100% right on that! It's so hard to know what size to get. The dinosaur outfit I got last year was an XS and it was pretty tight. (The pic in his siggy). It barely covered his head. So this year I thought I'd get a small and see if it fit better and it's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too big! Oh well!

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
O.K. NOW I've seen EVERYTHING!!! Goodness!!! Pick me up off the floor; funniest thing I've seen today, but awefully CUTE!!! Poor brody! He'll rack up on the treats for the custom.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I really did LOL when I saw this! Too funny! I want to get My and Reese costumes this year but Im not sure if theyd forgive me. Brody must be a good sport! Is he trick or treating or just a door greeter this holiday?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Ha! Well Brody you know what they say "You are what you eat!" Lol!
Tracy he looks adorable. I laughed out loud when I saw his pictures. I LOVE his costume! He definitely should enter some contests! :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts