Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Easter is still far away, but we already found the perfect outfit for the celebration! The louis dog honey bunny coat! We also received another wooflink outfit. This one is an all in one called a beautiful life. They are both very warm and perfect for the chilly evening of spring.

It is faux fur all over. So fuzzy and warm. It says kiss on the bottom part of the sweater.

I love the lil pom at the end of the hood. Also the W studs looks like an M from the front so it is perfect for Mimis name =).

Being pretty in pink and black...

Keeps her warm outside.

Here are some pictures of Mimi having fun being a bunny.
Barking at the kitty.

Hoping!

Making faces...

Some pictures of Ecko watching our photo shoot...
He didn't notice i took this shot...

but he noticed the next one and turned away

Having fun with the mirror!

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Oh Mimi, you are such an adorable Bunny! You look so cute barking. I love the new little clothes! She's always so well dressed! Ecko is such a handsome Man. He is sitting there so nicely for the photo shoot. Kisses to them both. :)

I just love Mimi's wee legs. :lol:

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahaha aw jay! such cute outfits once again! that bunny one is so adorable LMAO!!! lovely mirror shot too! you alays spoiling them with clothes, wonder how your dog closet looks now! i bet its packed with clothes! :albino: take a shot of it sometime will ya? ;)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Omg...that is one cute bunny:) Hey...Fern has that same Wooflink, isn't it awesome!! And what a patient little Ecko. He is precious!

Lori

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
JayR- I always look forward to your posts and seeing pictures of your gorgeous babies! Mimi is the most beautiful Chi Diva. :)

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
That bunny outfit is just adorable and Mimi in it just makes it to cute for words!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh Mimi, you are such an adorable Bunny! You look so cute barking. I love the new little clothes! She's always so well dressed! Ecko is such a handsome Man. He is sitting there so nicely for the photo shoot. Kisses to them both. :)

I just love Mimi's wee legs. :lol:
thank you teresa! I bet jade has weeist (idk if thats the right word) legs =p

hahaha aw jay! such cute outfits once again! that bunny one is so adorable LMAO!!! lovely mirror shot too! you alays spoiling them with clothes, wonder how your dog closet looks now! i bet its packed with clothes! :albino: take a shot of it sometime will ya? ;)
its kinda messy right now actually...i've moved a bunch of signs i dont use up there. I am just waiting till I can resell them! Hopefully this coming spring. I will try to clean the place up and take a shot sometime ^^.

Omg...that is one cute bunny:) Hey...Fern has that same Wooflink, isn't it awesome!! And what a patient little Ecko. He is precious!

Lori
O really? I just <3 their stuff too. I escpecially love the all in ones and I <3 how the fit mimi perfectly. I just placed an order for their spring 2010 collection. Yeah Ecko was enjoying just watching. He doesn't like the camera flash.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so very sweet! as always, you have incredible taste in pup couture :)
JayR- I always look forward to your posts and seeing pictures of your gorgeous babies! Mimi is the most beautiful Chi Diva. :)
Thank you for nice comments! Its always fun to have a dog diva in the house ^^. Please post pics of your pups soon!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts