Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, a Florida winter day, of course! It's soooo nice outside!

Here are just a few pictures of the dogs enjoying their sunny day. I've included Rory as well, since he's my honorary Chihuahua.

The yawn.

20110108-DSC_9802 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

20110108-DSC_9803 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Angry Tucker is angry at the Border Collie Monster as usual...

20110108-DSC_9865 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Pretty Rylie...

20110108-DSC_9843 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

20110108-DSC_9853 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

Will sell you one earred Border Collie at huge discount...

20110108-DSC_9819 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

20110108-DSC_9829 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

20110108-DSC_9821 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

And why I can never get pictures of Chloe...

20110108-DSC_9838 by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
So cute! I love all your babies, I think I've told you a million times now though I just LOVE your BC!! So beautiful! Those are great pics too!

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

Border Collies are my other most favorite breed (after chihuahuas, of course!). I'd love to always have one in my life :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Thanks!

Border Collies are my other most favorite breed (after chihuahuas, of course!). I'd love to always have one in my life :)
They are very pretty. I'm more of a short haired dog person when it comes to bigger dogs (I could handle a LC CHI lol) but I REALLY have a spot in my heart for BC! I never had a friend or family member with the dog so not sure why I seem to love them but their look is just always proud, I don't know! There is something about them that has won my heart :hello1:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are very pretty. I'm more of a short haired dog person when it comes to bigger dogs (I could handle a LC CHI lol) but I REALLY have a spot in my heart for BC! I never had a friend or family member with the dog so not sure why I seem to love them but their look is just always proud, I don't know! There is something about them that has won my heart :hello1:
They have short coated BC's :) There are a couple of them on my other forum who are also from working lines. There are a couple of them who go to the same herding instuctor as me.

This is Blaze (the BC on my other forum):

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
They have short coated BC's :) There are a couple of them on my other forum who are also from working lines. There are a couple of them who go to the same herding instuctor as me.

This is Blaze (the BC on my other forum):

I didn't even know they had SC BC! He's cute although I do prefer the LC BC more, I don't know what it is about them! They are just gorgeous, I mostly see the black, hardly see brown! Which is beautiful too! Your baby is beautiful! I love how his markings are too! We saw BC puppies online and out of the whole batch only 1 BC had the perfect markings (white in the middle) I thought they were all adorable! If I ever get one down road it would be a LC though, they really are beautiful and I LOVE when you post photos of yours! :hello1:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the compliments :D

I do like LC BC's best... although Rory sheds a good bit. His fur doesn't get stuck in our couches/clothing, but we get tumble weeds of fur on our floors. We have all wood/tile floors, and I sweep them daily because of dog fur. lol. But his coat is really easy/low maintence. I brush him out maybe once a week or so.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I wish we could have a Florida winter day over here in PA! Ugh! So lucky! I love the pictures! Your dogs seem so sweet! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts