Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I am glad that I found this wonderful website where every Chihuahua lovers are here. It's amazing. I would like to introduce my 2 Chihuahuas. They are Tinkerbell & Curious George.

Tinkerbell:

Curious George:

That's all for now :)

Curious George is 6 months old and weighted 3 lbs & 10 oz
Tinkerbell is 1 year old and weighted 3 lbs & 3 oz

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Hello and Welcome

I see you are a breeder. I thought to breed a female they were suppose to be at least 3 1/2 pounds, and the male should be the smaller of the 2.
Isn't it rather dangerous for your female to breed her? I would hate to see anything happen to her because she is a beautiful pup.
George is quite handsome.
I did look at your website.
If Tinkerbell were mine, I wouldn't breed her if there was even a slight risk to her health.

I know you are gonna do what you want with your pup, and it's your right.
I'm just thinking of the health of your beautiful girl.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ms_P said:
Hello and Welcome

I see you are a breeder. I thought to breed a female they were suppose to be at least 3 1/2 pounds, and the male should be the smaller of the 2.
Isn't it rather dangerous for your female to breed her? I would hate to see anything happen to her because she is a beautiful pup.
George is quite handsome.
I did look at your website.
If Tinkerbell were mine, I wouldn't breed her if there was even a slight risk to her health.

I know you are gonna do what you want with your pup, and it's your right.
I'm just thinking of the health of your beautiful girl.
Thank you for the compliments about my Tinkerbell. Yes, you are right. I am a bit nervous but I took Tinkerbell to the vets. They agreed that she is in the best shape and is ready to be in the breeding program. However, I took her back from my studs. I didn't want to bred her at her second heat but she will have her third heat. I might consider to bred her. I went to couple websites, they even bred 2.5 lbs female to 3 lbs male. It's scary but since I have a faith in Curious George and Tinkerbell since they are in the same weight as 3 lbs. I'm still thinking about it. You can bred 3 lbs only if you use under 4 lbs male only. It will be ok. But thank you for your concerns. It means a lot to me :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JAYNE said:
Hi :wave:

Both your babies are really gorgeous, i love the pics makes me wanna pick them up and give them big cuddles :D
Aww!! Thank you! Tyson is so handsome!!! I just want to squeeze it but NO. I know, I will kill it for sure but you know the feelings!!! lol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Awww...they are so lovely! Curious George looks so very tiny...like there is nothing there but hair and eyes!

I do hope that if you decide to breed them that your litle girls health is not compromised and that all of the pups are healthy! She will definitely make beautiful pups :)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Oh my goodness!!!! How cute are they??? Absolutely precious!!!!!!
Welcome!!! :wave:

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Hi and welcome they are stunning but I have to say I feel it is dangerous to breed bitches under 4 pounds I hope you reconsider - even though she is in good health it isnt too say she will be able to give birth to pups safely :wave:

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
:wave: Welcome! You have some beautiful chi's!!! :D

BTW my girls have the same pink shirt that says "rich b*tch"...lol!!! I also have one that says 'my mommy rescued me" 8)

I also share Ozzy&LillysMoms concern for breeding such a small chi. I looked into breeding my girl for a short while, but since she only got to be 3lbs I was told by many vets it would be extremely dangerous to her.

I dont know where the term teacup came up, but as a heads up because you are knew...you will find that not too many members like the term teacup. Since its not a recognized category for chi's and since many puppymills.byb use the term to make more money it can be a sensitive subject. Again I cant see where it was brought up, but just a heads up :wink:

Again welcome to the site!!! Cannot wait to hear more about your babies!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts