Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :) My name is Amaris and I am a proud owner of a female Chihuahua. I love her very much. I've had her for 4 years and I miss her. I used to live with her but then I moved 150 miles away from her to college and couldn't take her with me. Well, recently I moved into a pet friendly apartment and my boyfriend finally agreed to let me move her here to be with me. Anyway, I thought I'd make a profile here kind of to commemorate my happy reunion with her and to just be around people who love Chihuahuas as much as I do. I will post some pictures of her some day soon. I would post the ones I have now but I feel that they're lacking somehow, I've seen so many dazzling beautiful pictures of your dogs and...I don't know. :) I mean, she's a beautiful dog but I am not a good photographer! Also, I have a question about her move but I will ask in the other forum for questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome to the list. I am not a good photographer either. I still have not figured out how to post pictures. LOL Computer challenged. I have two fur kids and am so glad you get to bring yours to live with you. There may be some time of adjustment. Just be a patient and loving mommy. I am happy for you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts