Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ecko, Mimi, and I were excited when a big package arrived at our front door. We have been waiting for it for weeks and it finally arrived. Inside the big box was tons of Juicy stuff.

There was dog bowls, a treat jar, a new sweater for Ecko, matching tanks for Ecko and Mimi, and Ecko's Life Jacket (which sadly did not fit =( )...

...dog shampoo and conditioner, a brush, paw balm, nail polish, nail polish remover, dog house mist spray, dog colognes, two juicy bones, one best in show plush toy, and dog fur conditioning spray.

Here is Ecko modeling his new "Lord Dude" hoodie.

I thought these tanks were cute so I got Ecko and Mimi one. Plus Ecko got the matching collar with the tank from his b-day.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Wow! Paige and I are moving to your place. LOL. Do they make Juicy in xxs?

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
geez AGAIN AND AGAIN. is ur dad the president of your country? LOL ;) so sorry to hear the lifejacket didn't fit though :( i cant believe they have so much juicy things lol :D

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Ah its always so nice to see all the Juicy things Mimi and Ecko sure are cute no matter what they are wearing ;)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
geez AGAIN AND AGAIN. is ur dad the president of your country? LOL ;) so sorry to hear the lifejacket didn't fit though :( i cant believe they have so much juicy things lol :D
How did you even think of that comment lol. That would be pretty awesome if I was lol. Yeah I am sad that I have to deal with online returns >.>. And I am the opposite, I "can" believe that they hae so much juicy things :D

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow! Paige and I are moving to your place. LOL. Do they make Juicy in xxs?
lol that would be pretty funny if you guys moved in. No Juicy does not make XXS only comes in XS, S, M, L, and XL, but their sizes do run small. So their XS would be very similar to an XXS. Mimi has items that are XXS in some brands and she is XS in juicy and both items fit her perfectly.

·
Registered
438 Posts
omg I wish I could afford half that stuff!
you are so lucky!
dont mean to be to nosy or rude but how much do you think you have spent on juicy products all together?..dont answer if you feel uncomfortable saying!
they look gorgeous anyway :) xx

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Ahhh, lucky babies to have a mom who knows how to spoil them!!
I think Mimi is the most comfortable looking chi Ive seen wearing clothes!!She really likes to be properly dressed doesnt she?:D

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Ecko & Mimi look adorable in their new Juicy Juice. :) We have that perfume set with the little Bear in the middle. A friend of mine sent it to Gia on her Birthday. It smells very good! :)

I have never bought Juicy clothing, but the two pieces I have are both size XS and are not the same sizes. Mimi sent Jade a tank, and it's a XS, but it measures a 4" neck, 7 1/2" chest, and 5" long. Lexie was sent a Juicy hoodie as a gift awhile back, and it has a 7/7.5" neck, 11" chest, and it's 7/8" long. So I guess it kinda depends on the piece you buy?

I have noticed that all of the more expensive brands run smaller. We have some Little Lily pieces that are size XXS, and they are more like XXXS. There is a coat that I have that is a more pricey brand that runs small too. I'll have to look at the brand again, I can't remember it off hand.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I've bought Juicy clothing ... but that's the thing if I'm going to buy it, I buy it for myself as my dogs don't know the difference lol.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
muhahaha im silly like that :) cant wait to see whats instore for next weeks new set of clothes...rofl ;) they live like queen and kings. do they get a red carpet in front of their room too? that would be awesome!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
omg I wish I could afford half that stuff!
you are so lucky!
dont mean to be to nosy or rude but how much do you think you have spent on juicy products all together?..dont answer if you feel uncomfortable saying!
they look gorgeous anyway :) xx
You know I dont not really know. I would tell you if I knew. I've just been following the brand since I've heard that they made dog stuff. I think I am caught up with the recent Juicy items. I am looking for the juicy classics now.

Ecko & Mimi look adorable in their new Juicy Juice. :) We have that perfume set with the little Bear in the middle. A friend of mine sent it to Gia on her Birthday. It smells very good! :)

I have never bought Juicy clothing, but the two pieces I have are both size XS and are not the same sizes. Mimi sent Jade a tank, and it's a XS, but it measures a 4" neck, 7 1/2" chest, and 5" long. Lexie was sent a Juicy hoodie as a gift awhile back, and it has a 7/7.5" neck, 11" chest, and it's 7/8" long. So I guess it kinda depends on the piece you buy?

I have noticed that all of the more expensive brands run smaller. We have some Little Lily pieces that are size XXS, and they are more like XXXS. There is a coat that I have that is a more pricey brand that runs small too. I'll have to look at the brand again, I can't remember it off hand.
Yes I love the perfume set. I think the middle thing is either a Yorkie or a Scottish Terrier. I wish It was a chihuahua lol.

Yeah that tank top that I sent you was really small. All the hoodies and long sleeve shirts and shirt all run the similar sizes though. The life jacket and tank tops in general I think run smaller.

muhahaha im silly like that :) cant wait to see whats instore for next weeks new set of clothes...rofl ;) they live like queen and kings. do they get a red carpet in front of their room too? that would be awesome!
Good Idea I should totally get one! =p I dont think I have any clothes coming soon. A couple of the ones I ordered are backordered. I am kinda disappointed at the online store I bought it from because they didn't even let me know until I called them. I placed the order for it like July 7 lol. So yeah that was kinda annoying >.>.

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
Gorgeous goodies!!
Now I dont feel so guilty going crazy buying
dresses & coats for Dahlia at Walmarts!! LOL.
But really, your chi`s look darlin!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts