Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thanks all the people here for all the help and advice you all give. What a brill site . Also knowing when I finished work all stressed and fed up you can come on this site and you know you will soon be smilling and laughing again (especially cooper). lol
Anyway enough of all the sentimental c**p I have forums to read. :wink:

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
i would have to agree! :D
it's a great place to learn more about these lil angels and of course the stories can make even a bad day grand! :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
When I want to relax I come on here. It can be very relaxing. :wink: I also love to read the funny stories, yes especially Cooper's :lol: . Grab my cup of coffee and I'm ready to go for at least an hour. :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Shucks y'all... now I feel pressured to come up with something really good. Too bad Coop's asleep... I'd wake him up and make him dance like a monkey or something.

G

·
this place is wicked although i can sometimes spend way too much time on it without even realising it. :?
but its great fun especially coopers litte stories :D

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I'm loving this forum too! :) I read so many chihuahua books before getting Ivy and that made me confident enough to add a chihuahua to my family and now I've got her its great having all this advice and helpful people at my fingertips! Sorry if I ask obvious questions. I sometimes feel like I might be being annoying! Anyway, since I discovered chi people my boyfriend says I've turned boring as I come in from work, play with the dogs, have tea and then stay on this forum all evening! he says I give it more attention than I give him. The big baby! :wink:

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
With me this place and everyone here were a god send when I lost Nemo, the help and support was amazing and everyone made me realise what happened wasnt my fault and that I could have another chi :) and now I have Stitchy boy and I couldnt be happier. I honestly think if I hadnt come here thanks Donna for giving me the link :) I dont know how I would have coped with his passing and I probably would never have got another chi, so thanks everyone for all the support I've had this last year :D

Sarah & Stitch

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I originally came here because I thought it was a CHIHUAHA web site... :lol: I think I enjoy the chat and the jokes and the wonderful people on here even more than I enjoy actually reading the Chi stuff! :lol:
I love that we all support each other...it has helped me through so much! :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts