Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
I read your sentence before I scrolled down to see the pic. That actually made me laugh out loud!! :D Then I scrolled down and saw the next pic--it's growing!! You are a hoot!

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Where can I buy some of those seeds? LOL!

So creative! I smile every time I think about the remarkable work you did with her!

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
very cute pic......

there actually is a Chihuahua Flower.......sadly won't grow in my Zone unless I keep it inside...
Chihuahua Flower
History:
Native to Mexico, Graptopetalum bellum was discovered in mountainous terrain at 4,800 ft, on the border of Chihuahua and Sonora, Mexico by Alfred Lau in 1972. In its natural habitat, it grows along steep terrain and cliffs, in brightly lit spots that are sheltered from full sun.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Haha Annie! I thought, what the heck is Chi seeds!!! After I saw the pic, first thing that came to mind is where can I get some of those seeds. Very creative. Love the beautiful flower! Lol

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
Thanks for the good laugh! I needed one today.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks everybody! She is an adorable little "potted plant" out in the container garden- LOL

very cute pic......

there actually is a Chihuahua Flower.......sadly won't grow in my Zone unless I keep it inside...
Chihuahua Flower
History:
Native to Mexico, Graptopetalum bellum was discovered in mountainous terrain at 4,800 ft, on the border of Chihuahua and Sonora, Mexico by Alfred Lau in 1972. In its natural habitat, it grows along steep terrain and cliffs, in brightly lit spots that are sheltered from full sun.

So cool about an actual chi flower! I bet they would do great here, I'll have to check them out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts