Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Despite them being smaller than 50kb, and everything else I've tried, I just get the following message when I try to attach the pics:

Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments is reached. Please contact the Board Administrator if you have questions.

:scratch: :dontknow: :scratch:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
LuvMyChi said:
Despite them being smaller than 50kb, and everything else I've tried, I just get the following message when I try to attach the pics:

Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments is reached. Please contact the Board Administrator if you have questions.

I decided to save these instructions so I wouldn't have to keep re-creating them. This should fix your problem and it will take just a couple minutes of your time:

You’ll need to delete some of your old attachments to make room for new ones. Here’s how you do it:

1. Click on Profile (upper right hand corner of screen).

If your screen is already blue, you can skip step 2 and move on to step 3.

2. If it’s pink you’ll have to change it to blue. Scroll down about 2/3's of the way and change to SoftBlue listed under Board Style. Hit Submit.

3. Return to the forum Index and find any post you’ve made... it doesn’t matter which one or how recent. Under your siggy you’ll see 2 buttons, Profile and PM. Click on Profile.

4. About 3/4's of the way down, on the right, click on User Attachment Control Panel. This will bring up a list of all your attachments (probably 3 or 4 pages of them). Simply delete as many as you wish.

5. Towards the top of that page click on Profile again. This takes you back to the same Profile page in step 1. Change back to pink (redice) and submit.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rachael Polachek said:
LuvMyChi said:

I decided to save these instructions so I wouldn't have to keep re-creating them. This should fix your problem and it will take just a couple minutes of your time:

You’ll need to delete some of your old attachments to make room for new ones. Here’s how you do it:

1. Click on Profile (upper right hand corner of screen).

If your screen is already blue, you can skip step 2 and move on to step 3.

2. If it’s pink you’ll have to change it to blue. Scroll down about 2/3's of the way and change to SoftBlue listed under Board Style. Hit Submit.

3. Return to the forum Index and find any post you’ve made... it doesn’t matter which one or how recent. Under your siggy you’ll see 2 buttons, Profile and PM. Click on Profile.

4. About 3/4's of the way down, on the right, click on User Attachment Control Panel. This will bring up a list of all your attachments (probably 3 or 4 pages of them). Simply delete as many as you wish.

5. Towards the top of that page click on Profile again. This takes you back to the same Profile page in step 1. Change back to pink (redice) and submit.
I did the above instructions, but I am still unable to attach any pics. :( I just don't know what is wrong. So upsetting... :cry:

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rachael Polachek said:
I just tried to attach a pic and got the same error message others are getting. :( I think Clare said they're working on it so I guess all we can do is be patient... Clare, is it fixed yet?

How 'bout now?????

:D
LoL! :lol: Ok, thanks so much for letting me know. :)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
he looks like he is having a blast...

Rachael I thought you didn't know anythign about computers... ehheheheh I have to laugh because of your earlier post

1 - 20 of 20 Posts