Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we were going to surprise Hunter on Friday with the puppy but my stepmom asked if I could watch him so I brought Olive along. He loved her. Seriously he kept holding her and petting her. He told me he has never had a dog before and he liked her a lot. Olive and Hunter together were just so darling! I am also proud to say Olive has learned how to sit and shake paws. We are learning lay down which she ALMOST has. She's such a smart girl :hello1: Also when I drive Olive likes to sit on my shoulder. She would seriously fall asleep across my neck. My dad says my dog thinks she's a cat and it seems that way. SHe likes pooping more on the sand than the grass lol

Hunter's so proud!

Olive the Weed girl. Seriously this girl loves weeds.

Come here Olive!

Do you want the weed?

Get the ball!

Wanna sleep with me? (of course she didn't... she wanted to come with me so this is what happened)

I think he is fake sleeping in this one. Hunter tried making her sleep with him with him but she wouldn't so we managed to get her to sleep on the arm rest next to him.

I want to frame this picture. Isn't it the cutest picture you've ever seen?

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
I think your right about the fake sleeping. But the last pic he seems really asleep. Witch makes it totally adorable. You do have to frame it. So cute.

So is Hunter getting a puppy. If not he should. :D

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Oh no don't drive with her on your shoulders ,if you had an accident at even 20 mph she would be straight through the windscreen

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
OOOh, a dog who likes weeds. Please drop her off for a few hours and I'd love it she can take care of all the weeds that are popping up on our front lawn!

She's got the cutest little eyes!! :D

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Those pics are really great. What a sweet little fellow and looks to just love little Olive. That last picture is really gorgeous - you must frame it!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Also when I drive Olive likes to sit on my shoulder. She would seriously fall asleep across my neck.
They are both just darling! Hunter is a very handsome and sweet looking boy. Lily likes it up on my shoulder too. She spent the better part of an hour up there at work the other day. She was facing backwards so she could look out my window.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aw so sweet! How old is your puppy? I love her coloring/markings
Olive is ten weeks old.

Also someone asked if Hunter is getting a puppy. Olive is his puppy ever other weekend ;) My stepmom said he is ready for a dog but he'll get one from Santa. Theyr'e probably getting a Goldendoodle.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts