Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i hope no one comed down on me for this but i have to say it....

ALL THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. any man puts MY CHILD IN THAT environment or even do that to an animal in my pressence first sight of ANY animal abuse or first time he let a leopard anywhere near my children (from what i seen and read they wren't exactly that friendly either) and his A** would be on his way to jail cause i'd be on that phone. yes i am mad at him for the abuse but even MADDER at HER for not sticking up for her children.........

i'm done now.... :evil:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
luv4mygirls said:

ALL THAT COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED. any man puts MY CHILD IN THAT environment or even do that to an animal in my pressence first sight of ANY animal abuse or first time he let a leopard anywhere near my children (from what i seen and read they wren't exactly that friendly either) and his A** would be on his way to jail cause i'd be on that phone. yes i am mad at him for the abuse but even MADDER at HER for not sticking up for her children.........

ITA!!! But, unfortunately, the woman will probly not even get a fine for her "part" in all of it. Yet, they want to try and charge the person who sold/gave him the animals? COME ON! You have to understand though, a lot of people are just plain stupid, and they probably thought they'd get away with what they were doing. it sickens me to hear about this kinda stuff. and my husband wonders why i'm always paranoid to be outside by myself...hhhmm, well, lets see: if a person can do this to an animal, one can only imagine what they could do to a person.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
I totally agree chiwi - she deserves to have her children took off her - because any mother that lets their children near leopards etc shouldnt be a mother - these people are sick - but she will play the victim no doubt and get off scott free :twisted: he deserves to rott in a cell with no food and water

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
luv4mygirls said:

I couldn't agree more. She is an unfit mother who totally failed her children and put them at incredible risk. :twisted:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
we have a collection of sick twisted and severly deprived people in this world. I am so sorry for them poor dogs!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats like living with Jeffrey Dahmer. what if he decided he wanted to add human skins and bones to his collection!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
janiebabes said:
Thats like living with Jeffrey Dahmer. what if he decided he wanted to add human skins and bones to his collection!

ya know what, the way he was going that so would have been next, and it would ahve been wifey's bones in the cllection i bet.

experts say that when someone abuses animals, it almost always leads to murder and torture of humans. he already showed signs of beating his wife, it was just due time.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
[quote="Rachael Polachek
I couldn't agree more. She is an unfit mother who totally failed her children and put them at incredible risk. :twisted:[/quote]

I absolutely agree - there is no way anyone can tell me she could not have gotten help somewhere. There are many organizations in place to help women and their children in domestic abuse cases. It is difficult for me to feel sympathy for someone who does not try to help themselves, especially when it puts their children at risk.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i just get real mad too cause neighbors are coming forward saying "i suspected something was going on" gggrrrr!!!! :evil: :evil: get involved people! i do not hesitate to put my nose in where it doesn't belong when it comes to child endangerment and animal abuse....

and she could have gotten help, especially in the area she is from. there are a lot of domestic violence hotlines and such that she could ahve contacted. or heck, there is even 911. duh. i had an abusive boyfriend once, i didn't have any children at the time and no esteem to think that i was worth better. that said, when i got back into the dating scene after having kylie i started going with this guy and he would get aggravated with me real easily (but i figured ah i get on everyone's nerves easily lol) about 2 months after the first date i said something and he raised his hand to me. boy i told him go head hit me and turned my face to him and i said that will be the last time you get to raise that arm cause i'll have it broken. and i never talked to him after that. i had a child and no child should see their parent being treated badly.

·
Registered
27 Posts
There has been some talk about registering owners. I don't see why just anyone can own a dogs - seeing there are a large percentage of wierdos and creeps in the world.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I came from a violent household growing up and watched my father pummel my mom many times. To me growing up that was normal so i followed suit and married a violent man, now I have broken the cycle I refuse to subject myself to such dysfunction it may have taken me many years to see that but better late than never. Many people dont get their dogs licensed. i am the first one to do something if I am aware of anythng harmful to anything or anyone. My mother use to say one day its going to get me killed

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
luv4mygirls said:
i had a child and no child should see their parent being treated badly.
I just love you for that. :) I would imagine that seeing a parent being abused would kill something inside the child and that cannot be tolerated.
and i don't want her seeing that is how a man should treat a woman (or should i say guy cause surely he is no man if he raises a hand....)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts