Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Lady prefers to just sprawl out in the sun and Prince just wants to be held after a bath.....that sums them up (totally no sun today though, pretty dismal weekend with clouds and rain).

Same weather here. Pretty dull and cloudy weather. Supposed to rain tomorrow so maybe I'll give my longcoats a bath and trim nails. I dread trimming nails 😖

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
387 Posts
Go Sapphire! Go! Cai does that after a bath, but inside our apartment!

Did she get fluffier? Cai has. In a past post, you said that your LC's were shedding more than usual. At first I thought Cai might have been putting on weight. lol His summer coat is getting almost as fluffy as it was in the winter. And yet, he is still finding time to shed all over :dontknow:. (Can't wait for him to blow this summer coat. :rolleyes:) Sapphire is 2 right? So her coat could still be growing?

I understand the blowing of the seasonal coats to make room for the new ones. Do they lose hair when gaining more fluff? Or maybe there is just something in the air this summer causing more shedding in our little fluff balls? :daisy:

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Go Sapphire! Go! Cai does that after a bath, but inside our apartment!

Did she get fluffier? Cai has. In a past post, you said that your LC's were shedding more than usual. At first I thought Cai might have been putting on weight. lol His summer coat is getting almost as fluffy as it was in the winter. And yet, he is still finding time to shed all over :dontknow:. (Can't wait for him to blow this summer coat. :rolleyes:) Sapphire is 2 right? So her coat could still be growing?

I understand the blowing of the seasonal coats to make room for the new ones. Do they lose hair when gaining more fluff? Or maybe there is just something in the air this summer causing more shedding in our little fluff balls? :daisy:
They seem to still be shedding a good deal. I found a lot of fur in the brush after brushing them out. Sapphire just turned two. From what I understand they have grown their coat by 2. They will get thicker coats in the winter though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts