Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a perfect day for a Chi Wee walk. Nice and sunny, but not hot.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks ladies. It was very nice out there today.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you everyone. We all enjoyed the fresh air and sunshine. It's been so nice to just sit at home and have no where to be today.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Perfect pictures of perfect Chi's. :)

Brody sends kisses to little Jade and tells her "Jadey, don't eat cat poo again! I know it's good but it makes ya sick and that's NOT good! I wants you to be healthy cuz we is gettin married someday!"

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Perfect pictures of perfect Chi's. :)

Brody sends kisses to little Jade and tells her "Jadey, don't eat cat poo again! I know it's good but it makes ya sick and that's NOT good! I wants you to be healthy cuz we is gettin married someday!"
:lol: :lol: Girl, that lil booger will eat anything she can find. It drives me nuts. She is like a hoover. I sweep first thing in the morning before I let them out of my room. I check every inch of the carpet (including under the furniture), and keep all bedroom and bathroom doors shut. She still finds things. God only knows where! She was sick all last week, went through all kinds of tests, and spent the night in the hospital. She needs a spankin. :wink: :lol:

Tell Mr. Brody Man that lil Jadey loves him. She promises to stay away from cat poo so that they can get married. He might not dig cat poop breath. :lol:

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
OOh T...now Jade looks like a perfect angel ! I guess they all go after something. They looks so nice and warm for walkies today .

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wonderful pics.. looks like lots of chi ppl were out for walks today..lol

·
Registered
778 Posts
Great pics but I've got to ask...T,were you feeling somewhat like a Maypole? LOL, where the leashes were crisscrossed that was the first thing I thought of!:D
I hope we get at least a few more of these days-I'm so not looking forward to summer!:(

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
They all love to go for walkies. Today was just beautiful! I think many of us Chi-People had the same idea. :lol:

OOh T...now Jade looks like a perfect angel ! I guess they all go after something. They looks so nice and warm for walkies today .
Oh she is a perfect Angel. When she isn't snooping and making herself sick. :lol: She's a doll, just very curious, and will eat anything! She's silly, but we love her to bits!

Great pics but I've got to ask...T,were you feeling somewhat like a Maypole? LOL, where the leashes were crisscrossed that was the first thing I thought of!:D
I hope we get at least a few more of these days-I'm so not looking forward to summer!:(
Yeah, me and my daughter both felt like a Maypole. :lol: It's not easy keeping them untangled. They all want to be in the same place, at the same time. God forbid one smell a blade of grass that the other doesn't. :lol: They wrap themselves all up. We spend more time untangling them than walking. :lol: They all seem to enjoy it even wrapped together. :lol:

Wasn't today beautiful!?! I hear ya! It won't last long. Pretty soon it will be smoldering hot. You can't even go outside without melting. You don't live far from me, so you know all too well how horribly hot it gets here. The humidity doesn't help. This is my favorite time of year. I could hibernate when it's cold, and super hot. :lol: We have softball and baseball for the next few months, so no getting around it.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Lovely pictures T.. i'm so jealous that its march and you've got your legs out.. we're still walking in welly's and fur coats.. it was sooo muddy from the rain yesterday Daisy had to had ANOTHER bath.. no wonder she puts her breaks on first of all ha ha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts