Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dying of shock, my brother gets his son Chandler for 5 hours on Christmas, and visitations increase 2 hours each week until he is adjusted to overnights, and visitation can be at my parents house. Also he is supposed to be wearing glasses for his Lazy Eye...hmm Jon sees him once a week and has never seen him in the glasses, he's has them in a couple of months. She got lectured for not letting Jon know about Chandlers health status, and letting him be involved in decisions like the glasses etc. She also said Jon bruised him on Thanksgiving, our attorney told her that he had bumped his head by walking into a table and we had about 20 witnesses, she said "he had a bruise on his neck too" the judge asked for pictures...um...don't have them. Then he said, well kids will be kids and they get bruised. Then she was objecting to having Visitation at my parents house because they have vicious dogs (4 years ago when they were married my sister had an aggressive German Shepherd who has long since been gone), the guardians assistant said "I visited their house on Tuesday and found only friendly animals. His ex is NOT amused. This will be my brothers first Christmas where he has actually seen his son. My brother has to pick Chandler up for visits and the judge told her if she wants him back then she has to come and get him when the visits over lol. I am so happy, what an amazing Christmas Miracle :) For those who don't know he has been battling his ex for 3 years, she has blocked him at every turn & up until now the courts have favored her. His current visitation is the state minimum for a child who is 4-6 months old (his son is 3 years old)

Here is a picture of Chandler taken on Sunday, my hubby was trying to cheer him up by showing him Toy Story on his phone (he gets Chandler when he's cranky a lot...we think she deprives him of naps just so he's difficult to deal with).

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Aw that is so great for your brother. I feel so sorry for the little boy, bless him. (When you said you all think she deprives him for naps just so he's diffcult) Bless his heart. I hope everything gets worked out and glad your brother gets to see him for Christmas! That is awesome! What a Merry Christmas for your family.

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww That is awesome.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
glad to hear things are working out in your brother favour! Chandler is a little cutie! I knew the courts would see right through that little witch LOL!!!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, this has definitely been a LONG struggle, my brother left her a few weeks before Christmas when his son was only a few months old (long story short she was VERY controlling took away credit cards, cell phones (which my PARENTS were paying for etc) and wouldn't let him have contact with his family...it was bad. Her attorney basically 'fired' her too, today was his last day representing her, he has cancer, but he also hasn't gotten paid for a REALLY long time. So it should be interesting to see if she can find another one. Jon's lawyer said that if she read her file she wouldn't touch her as a client with a 10 foot pole as she has been nothing but difficult.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts