Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She is growing up so fast. This is my hubby's sick sense of humor.

Chloe exhausted at my birthday party.

Her and the cat sharing an appetizer.

Her in Mackenzie's play carrier for her webkinz.

Still exhausted at the party. Sleeping in Dad's arms. She puts in a big day.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
OH my gosh.... such sweetness! I loved every picture!! Your whole family is gorgeous Robin. Truly!! What great pictures. Looks like a great time was had by all. Your hubby is HILARIOUS. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OH my gosh.... such sweetness! I loved every picture!! Your whole family is gorgeous Robin. Truly!! What great pictures. Looks like a great time was had by all. Your hubby is HILARIOUS. :)

Brodysmom
Thank you so much for thinking that was funny. I told him I might lose my chi friends over that!!! LOL. Thanks for the compliments.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The first pic had me laughing out loud! How cute and funny! :lol: You have a beautiful family!!!
LOL HAHAHAHAAHAHA @ Chloe on the dinner plate
She is just divine! What a gorgeous little face!
Thank you. I seriously had to see who else has our sick sense of humor. My whole family was taking pictures and texting people with the pictures. We are dorks.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Your Chloe is such a cutie pie! What a face. My husband has started calling Simon "chicken nugget" - all he needs is some breading and dipping sauce and you could just eat him right up! So I get you husband's sense of humour. Happy Birthday by the way.

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Your Chloe is such a cutie pie! What a face. My husband has started calling Simon "chicken nugget" - all he needs is some breading and dipping sauce and you could just eat him right up! So I get you husband's sense of humour. Happy Birthday by the way.
Thank you. I would probably kill Andrew if he didn't come through with his humor. He is high maintenance in every aspect but the humor does keep him alive and me laughing!!!:p

I love "chicken nugget", that's the cutest nickname. They are just too precious for words, aren't they??? Did I enjoy my children this much I wonder??? LOL.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I call mine Chicken Nuggets too sometime. Along with the 50 other nicknames they have. They rarely ever hear their real names. Unless they are in trouble, which is never. :wink:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts