Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was waiting for the organic triple dress and it came today ! here she is in modeling it and then, one other older LD dress ( duckling ballerina ) .

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awww Ellie is gorgeous as usual. I just exchanged the triple dress in place of the teddy dress from funnyfur. Can't wait to get it. Love the duckling dress too.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
As always, Ellie is such a cutie and I love how she sticks her tongue out ever so slightly. Love both dresses on her. The ballerina one is really cute.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awww Ellie is gorgeous as usual. I just exchanged the triple dress in place of the teddy dress from funnyfur. Can't wait to get it. Love the duckling dress too.
thank you Meoshia. which color organic triple dress did you get ? I am tempted to get one for Minnie too but Ellie would chew on the ruffles at the bottom, so .. I don't think i'll by Minnie or Tootsie anything else until Ellie grows out of the chewing stage.

I just noticed today that Melissa marked my order shipped with the WL happy day out shirt. I think I should get it by early next week. that's the last item I am waiting for.

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
thank you Meoshia. which color organic triple dress did you get ? I am tempted to get one for Minnie too but Ellie would chew on the ruffles at the bottom, so .. I don't think i'll by Minnie or Tootsie anything else until Ellie grows out of the chewing stage.

I just noticed today that Melissa marked my order shipped with the WL happy day out shirt. I think I should get it by early next week. that's the last item I am waiting for.

Hi Elaina. I got the Violet one. I was either gonna go with that or the ribbon top you have. I think it's white with pink and red ribbons?

lol I can't imagine sweet Ellie chewing her sisters clothes. She always looks like a perfect angel in her pics.

I just checked the status of my other LD order with the couple top, French tutu, and denim dress in jade, and they hadn't shipped. However, Melissa did say that they are on the way to her. So hopefully they ship next week.

I can't wait to see Ellie in her happy day out top. Is this the last of orders your waiting for?

I doubt I'll buy it right now. But if they're around during a sale I think I want those new pariero Adidas inspired tees.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As always, Ellie is such a cutie and I love how she sticks her tongue out ever so slightly. Love both dresses on her. The ballerina one is really cute.

thank you Michele. hehe. ya, she does stick her tounge out quite frequently. my other dogs don't do this . I was very happy when I received the organic triple dress today and it looks really pretty with the Clara top over it .
the LD duckling ballerina dress is an older LD dress. it was Lattes . I loved it so much on Latte, I got the other color of it too. the other one has a pretty pink skirt instead of the green one.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi Elaina. I got the Violet one. I was either gonna go with that or the ribbon top you have. I think it's white with pink and red ribbons?

lol I can't imagine sweet Ellie chewing her sisters clothes. She always looks like a perfect angel in her pics.

I just checked the status of my other LD order with the couple top, French tutu, and denim dress in jade, and they hadn't shipped. However, Melissa did say that they are on the way to her. So hopefully they ship next week.

I can't wait to see Ellie in her happy day out top. Is this the last of orders your waiting for?

I doubt I'll buy it right now. But if they're around during a sale I think I want those new pariero Adidas inspired tees.
oh, yes. the ribbon top is so pretty. I love that one but I think I love all the LD .
hehe. oh, yes.. Ellie can be a naughty girl sometimes. she will chew on her sisters clothes. she has already damaged one of Tootsies LD shirts. it has a bear applique on it with crystals and Ellie chewed on the applique :-(. Now, I just dress Minnie and Tootsie very plain. they cant wear anything with ruffles, bows, buttons, appliques, ect ...

yes, this Happy Day Out top is the very last thing i'm waiting for anywhere. I do have a wishlist with a bunch of other LD I still want though but I wont order until there is a good sale. maybe it will be for Easter... or for April Fools Day

I saw that Padidas tank dress. its so pretty , I love both colors but probably the blue floral just alittle bit more cause you don't see that color too much. only thing is , they are already sold out of Ellies size XS and also out of Tootsies size M :-(. I don't want to just get Minnie one... so, I will have to pass on the Padidas . probably just as well though cause we really do have enough things

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ellie is really cute! The organic triple dress looks really good on her. She's even cuter with her tongue out! <3
thank you ! sometimes she sticks her tounge out a lot and I think it looks alittle goofy . LOL. but just a bit , I think you are right, it looks cute :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
thank you ! sometimes she sticks her tounge out a lot and I think it looks alittle goofy . LOL. but just a bit , I think you are right, it looks cute :)
Elena sometimes opens her mouth and stick her tongue all the way out, especially when she's catching her breath after running around. It looks really goofy. lol. But I like tongue out with closed mouth. Like the one Ellie's doing in that pic. :love5:

·
Registered
106 Posts
How GORGEOUS is she?!! I can't handle it! .. She is a great little poser too :D. x x x

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How GORGEOUS is she?!! I can't handle it! .. She is a great little poser too :D. x x x
thank you so much !! she actually isn't the best poser. I just get a lucky shot. I have to take a very lot of pictures to get one good one. she is always looking away and never wants to hold still . lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts