Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Here are a couple more pics of Winston I took yesterday. It was so hard to leave him to come to work this morning. Can't wait to go home at lunchtime and let him out to play with Ax and Chloe.

He and Chloe are best buds now. This morning they were wrestling in the little soft house so much that they tipped it over - very cute. Ax is pretty good with him but a little rough sometimes. Winston won't give in when they play tug and Axle is a bad sport so he gets a bit serious in his growling and gets told off (both by me and Winston).

·
Registered
163 Posts
awww he is so adorable. how is it to have a new puppy :) my little guy will be home at the end of next month...cant wait

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We need pics of all three together!
Ha! Easier said than done! I took about 10 on sunday but at least 2 out of the 3 dogs are a blur in each one because they won't stop playing together. I might have to take a video instead - not that I would know how to upload one!

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Sarah, I'm so happy for you girl! Your new baby boy is stunning.
I'd love to see videos, I think it's a great idea. You can simply
use Photobucket to upload them, same way you do with pictures.
Or you can use Youtube. Let me know if you decide to do it and
need some help. :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sarah, I'm so happy for you girl! Your new baby boy is stunning.
I'd love to see videos, I think it's a great idea. You can simply
use Photobucket to upload them, same way you do with pictures.
Or you can use Youtube. Let me know if you decide to do it and
need some help.
Thanks! Not only is he cute but he's a really good boy too. He's doing well in his potty training and walks perfectly on the lead. I took all 3 out for a walk yesterday and it was no trouble at all.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts