Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bailey had a shower today and I taped some of her zoomies. Funny thing is that my mom was cooking and the zoomies were short lived:) Sorry about the poor video quality...I didn't turn the light on until well into the video..duh!

Here's the new bed that my mom bought B today...it was on clearance for $10!! It's very soft and cushy!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww Bailey, what a great video.. It had everything, toweling, zoomies, playing balleys, and sitting for treats...lol And your new bed is lovely.. you look like a little angel all snuggled up in it..

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aww Bailey, what a great video.. It had everything, toweling, zoomies, playing balleys, and sitting for treats...lol And your new bed is lovely.. you look like a little angel all snuggled up in it..
Thanks Deb! You always have the nicest thing to say!

nawww her bark is so cute :) , she looks a lot smaller in the video than i thought she was :)
Thanks! Yea, pics can be so deceiving! She's six lbs and kind of short...lol, she can walk under Lucy!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I am in tears from laughter...OH.my.gawd, that video was SOOO funny and cute!! I thought my Butter was a fast runner but I think Bailey would totally outrun her!

That was great Stacia, thanks dear :ngreet2:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Hee hee! That made me laugh so much! B is so darn cute. She's a wild and crazy zoomer. LOL. Love the new bed too, it looks super cozy. Bailey is lucky to have such a sweet grandma. Auntie Paula sends hugs and kisses to her little B. :) xx

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am in tears from laughter...OH.my.gawd, that video was SOOO funny and cute!! I thought my Butter was a fast runner but I think Bailey would totally outrun her!

That was great Stacia, thanks dear :ngreet2:
LOL, I'm glad you liked it Crystal! She is so fast and when she doesn't want to be caught, I'm in trouble!

Hee hee! That made me laugh so much! B is so darn cute. She's a wild and crazy zoomer. LOL. Love the new bed too, it looks super cozy. Bailey is lucky to have such a sweet grandma. Auntie Paula sends hugs and kisses to her little B. :) xx
Awww...B says thanks Auntie! She sends hugs and puppy licks right back to you and yours. And yes, Grandma loves to dote on the babes xx :) She callls the girls her "grandoghters" hehee.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
:coolwink: Perhaps crystal meth??

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
LOL OMG So cute and fast! Funny I just tapped my girls in the bath too but it was too dark so thought I'd not post it! What a cute baby! Really made me laugh lolol Your lighting was fine though I could see it perfectly!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks everyone! She's sure got her zoomie's down that's for sure!

:coolwink: Perhaps crystal meth??
Wow Deb! I've never heard it call that before...and I dare say I'm shocked that you have..LOL;)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Wow Deb! I've never heard it call that before...and I dare say I'm shocked that you have..LOL;)
:D Well, hon, I raised 3 boys, now I'm an old grammy to 5 grand daughters and one grandson.. so I've heard most everything...lol

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:D Well, hon, I raised 3 boys, now I'm an old grammy to 5 grand daughters and one grandson.. so I've heard most everything...lol
I wouldn't say "old" I'd say you are a domestic diva or well rounded, maybe aged like a fine wine, but def. not OLD! LOL! I do have to say though, that I'm quite impressed with you;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts