Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
She wasnt really wanting pictures this morning, she is more interestd in something that smells good on my pants leg...lol (jammy pants, so no laughin at my gators!)
[URL="
[/URL]
she is also irritated with me cause i put a dress on her and tried to take a pic..(of all the nerve!)
[URL="
[/URL]
i had to bribe her with treats
[URL="
[/URL]
she wouldnt let me get a shot from farther away, i will keep trying throughout the day
[URL="
[/URL]
and these are what she does to daddy when he gets home first thing as soon as he sits down. i took these a few days ago.
[URL="
[/URL]
he looks grumbly, but she is his frog-eyed, lemon-headed, rat-ferret. and guilty little lemon-head...lol
[URL="
[/URL]
look, mom! i scaled Mount Dadmore!
i usually take all the pics, so there are none of me with her.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
awhhh bless her! what a cutie! I lover her colouring.
the pic with her tongue out is sweet x

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Aww cute pics.Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh, i enjoy a good chance to brag on her now and then...lol

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
Me too I enjoy bragging on my too.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i wish i could've gotten a couple clearer shots of the dress. its pretty cute. stretchy like a t shirt and says 'trophy dog'

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oh she's so cute :) Fizz attacks my husband whenever he gets home too. If he ignores her she comes to me and demands I pick her up and take her to him LOL. Evie

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
evie that is too funny! kevin tells zoe all the time 'hey, do you mind if i talk to my wife a minute first!' lol and of course she minds...

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
was yours marked down to $1.20 too?

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
1.20? LORD SAKES its not fair I tell ya! I NEVER find clothes on sale...well almost never, I just got Willy is blue baby shirt on sale for 7.00 at walmart, marked down from 9. But geez, wish I had everyone else luck lol 1.20 i would have gone mental with happiness lol :nmad2:
lol ;-)

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Cute pics. Zoe is a doll !

I never noticed the way her black hair forms a 'V' on her forehead.
She could be Lola's cousin ;)

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1.20? LORD SAKES its not fair I tell ya! I NEVER find clothes on sale...well almost never, I just got Willy is blue baby shirt on sale for 7.00 at walmart, marked down from 9. But geez, wish I had everyone else luck lol 1.20 i would have gone mental with happiness lol :nmad2:
lol ;-)
I know, right, i very seldom come across cute deals like that.

Cute pics. Zoe is a doll !

I never noticed the way her black hair forms a 'V' on her forehead.
She could be Lola's cousin ;)
my hubby says its an 'M' for Meadows (our last name) and my brother in law (who is 16 and obsessed with cars) says its a v for V-8. lol
She does look so much like lola they could be cousins. or even half siblings
Robbie,
this is such a great treat for me!
Just a FYI, you rarely post pics of Zoe :( But I looove these :D
I know, the camera makes her sooo nervous that i only torture her on occasion. she is my heart. the only little girl i will ever have..

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Zoe is precious in her little dress. She really is so darn cute! My favorite is the tongue picture!! :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts