Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brody loves his daddy and hangs on his every word ....

I disturbed his nap. Biiigggg stretch ....

"mom, go away so I can go back to sleep!"

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Lol.
Brody's long and lean isn't he ?
(Lola is becoming the same way)

His coat sure is shiney !
You must be doing something right :coolwink:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol.
Brody's long and lean isn't he ?
(Lola is becoming the same way)

His coat sure is shiney !
You must be doing something right :coolwink:
yes, he's long and lean, that describes him perfectly. He's like a tiny greyhound in some ways, especially when he RUNS. :) He's still growing and filling out, he's 9.5 months old. He weighed 4.8 at the vet a couple weeks ago. Can't wait to see how he turns out as an adult. :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
Brody is such a beautiful boy. His coat amazes me everytime I see it. It's so shiny!! That Nupro is really doing a great job, huh?

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brody is such a beautiful boy. His coat amazes me everytime I see it. It's so shiny!! That Nupro is really doing a great job, huh?
I do give Nupro the credit when it comes to his coat! It does a great job. Also the Orijen and Natures Variety play their part too. I am so glad he doesn't have dry skin or dandruff anymore! Thank You Nupro! :) (We should do a commercial. ha)

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!

Brodysmom

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awww, I see someone loves his Daddy. :love7: Brody is such a sweet guy. He's an absolute doll, Tracy. :)

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Brody is just gorgeous. I love the way he's looking at hubby. Two handsome fellas in your house Tracy. His coat is amazing!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts