Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All

My name is Christine. I'm from Denmark (Europe, not South Carolina)
I bought my first pedigree smooth coated in 2008 "Milo", in 2010 he was joined by a long coated bitch "Abby", in 2011 a adult longcoated boy moved in "Enyo" and in the start of 2012 a new little star joined the pack "Dexter".

I love showing my dogs at shows and Enyo & Abby are certified therapy dogs (i hope Dexter will be approved when he is old enough)

More info of my dogs o my website
Velkommen I Welcome - Chili Monsters Chihuahuas

I'm also a passionated amateur photographer/photo shopper and dogs are my favorite models/subject

My photos can be seeing here
Flickr: Christin

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Yum Danishes! ...you reminded me of my favorite pastry! ;)

It's nice to have you here Christine. You have beautiful dogs. Dexter stole my heart.

Enjoy your stay! It's a fun place. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

It's nice to have you here Christine. You have beautiful dogs. Dexter stole my heart.

Enjoy your stay! It's a fun place. :)
LOOL i might have the same fat % as the pastry, but i'm not edible ;)

I'm glad to be here.

Dexter have stolen the hearts of many and I hope he developed into a champ, so that I maybe can have him shown in the US and at Crufts :)

PS. Not only is English my 2nd language, but i'm also Dyxlesic so op front sorry for my bad spelling :)

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
LOOL i might have the same fat % as the pastry, but i'm not edible ;)

I'm glad to be here.

Dexter have stolen the hearts of many and I hope he developed into a champ, so that I maybe can have him shown in the US and at Crufts :)

PS. Not only is English my 2nd language, but i'm also Dyxlesic so op front sorry for my bad spelling :)

You are funny too! I like you already! ;)

I wish you good luck with Dexter, he sure is a looker!

And by the way, your English is great! English for me is my third language,
I literally think in Russian first, then translate it into French, and then into
English...all that goes on in my head before I write or speak. So please don't
worry, just enjoy yourself and keep on sharing pictures and stories of your
beautiful dogs. :)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Welcome to cp! Dexter is so adoreable!
I think your and LS's English is a lot better than some who's English is their FIRST language!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are funny too! I like you already! ;)

I wish you good luck with Dexter, he sure is a looker!

And by the way, your English is great! English for me is my third language,
I literally think in Russian first, then translate it into French, and then into
English...all that goes on in my head before I write or speak. So please don't
worry, just enjoy yourself and keep on sharing pictures and stories of your
beautiful dogs. :)
French too? I speak....well of cause Danish, then I speak a bit of German, Swedish and I understand Norwegian (if they don't talk to fast ;) My Russian is limited to "do svidaniya" thanks to a notable cartoon ;) and my French is limited to a non child proof song ;)

Welcome to cp! Dexter is so adoreable!
I think your and LS's English is a lot better than some who's English is their FIRST language!
Thank you LBchi :)

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Wow, Dexter is ADORABLE!!! And your English is much better than my Danish (and my sister was married to a Dane for 10 years so I have no excuse) so don't worry we totally understand you and look forward to more pics of your gorgeous Chis.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Ha ha! I thought the exact same thing when I saw this.

Dont worry about the language barrier. I am GreekAmerican, I went half my years to American school..the other half Greek school..I learned both fluently so I guess you can say I am bilingual, I think in both languages. However, I am sort of stuck in the middle at times!

Welcome! I loved your pictures and hope you will share more!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts