Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these silly pictures the other day. They're just crappy phone pictures, but I kinda like how it looks like Lilo is sitting at the table and having a conversation. lol

A Date With a Chihuahua

So, do you have any hobbies?
Lilo: I haves lots, but mostly I loves to chew on green tripe. You wants to share wit me?

Oh that's so gross Lilo...

Lilo: Whaaaaaaat??!! You no likes???!!

Lilo: I don't thinks this iz going to work...

Bye… I go lick the floor for crumbs now.

On another note, is it just me or the forum has been so quiet lately (at some extent for the last few months)!?

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Haha! Those are adorable pictures! I'd go on a date with a chi any day.

I agree it has been quiet around here lately, I have not been on as much because I've been so busy. Thanksgiving, then my husband turned 30 and we did a huge suprise thing, now Christmas and also work is busy in October and November for me. Plus a while back the forum was all funky- I feel like I havnt really been around since September!

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha Ha great photos Camille, yes it does look like Lilo is on a date 🐶❤. I agree about the forum being quiet, maybe everyone is busy Christmas shopping. xx
Haha! Those are adorable pictures! I'd go on a date with a chi any day.

I agree it has been quiet around here lately, I have not been on as much because I've been so busy. Thanksgiving, then my husband turned 30 and we did a huge suprise thing, now Christmas and also work is busy in October and November for me. Plus a while back the forum was all funky- I feel like I havnt really been around since September!
Thanks! I took a video of it so I may do a video version of this date at some point. :lol:

As for the forum being quiet, it is quite a busy time right now, but it just seems to me that it's been quieter than normal for months. It's true that the forum going all funky a while back probably didn't help!

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
I just love all of these pictures. It is so chi like scrounging around the floor for food. You are right about the forum being quiet lately. One of the main reasons I don't post as much.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Hahahaha this thread it cracking me up! I love the way you caption all the your pictures, it's always perfect!! My favorite is the one with Lilo his head what?????

Sorry I haven't been on much lately, but we have tons going on right now, really big changes coming for the next year! And the holidays make it so busy as well, we are hosting xmas eve with both sides of our family!!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hahahaha this thread it cracking me up! I love the way you caption all the your pictures, it's always perfect!! My favorite is the one with Lilo his head what?????

Sorry I haven't been on much lately, but we have tons going on right now, really big changes coming for the next year! And the holidays make it so busy as well, we are hosting xmas eve with both sides of our family!!
Aww thanks! Chis make the best comic characters! :D

Ooh that sounds like a big christmas party! You're brave to be hosting it. lol I guess we've all been quite busy, myself included!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts