Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hubby and I took Venus to the lake today, well, hubby went fishing, and I played with Venus I guess. Anyway, took some pictures and thought I'd share!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehe~ i like how she has 3 different colors on her leash,harness, and collar! :eek: i love the cloud one! ;)
Yeah... there used to be a matching collar, and then the black harness, but someone chewed up her collar after a bath, so we had to just get something that was in town at the time lol. She has a black retractable leash as well, but I only use it in the yard. I've noticed that she barks less when we're out if she's closer to me, so I use the shorter leash on walks and at the park.

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lovely pics, looks like she had a nice day. did she try to go in the water?
no, she didn't. I've been trying to slowly adjust her to the water. I'll roll up my pants and wade in just a couple inches of water and coax her in with me, but she's still too scared to go in by herself. She isn't isn't too fond of bath time either, so I wasn't expecting much yet.

She is beautiful..love the second to last.. you should frame it
Thanks! That's a good idea. I've been wanting to put up pictures in our room but had no idea what to do so I just left it. But I think I may start with that, and maybe scraping a mat for a border inside the frame and then see where my mood takes me from there. Thanks for the idea!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts