Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to take photos of Cooper last night and kept trying to get him to pose for me but he had other plans, of course. He was dead-set on getting his nightly duties and chores finished so he could chew on his peanut butter flavored rawhide bone. I photographed him doing that instead.

Cooper's nightly duties and chores:
First, he MUST bathe Mom. He starts with the fingers and must get ALL of them:

He cleans head to toe, the toes being the most important and time consuming area, as well as the last:

After he's done cleaning Mom, he pops his head out the door to find OmaKitty on the screened patio. He informs her that Mom is clean and offers to give OmaKitty a bath as well:

He reports back to Mom that OmaKitty said something not very nice. He always tattles on OmaKitty when she's not being polite:

Mom tries to take another photo of Cooper, but Cooper finds a spot he missed during her bath!! Oh no!! Photo op is ruined!

We try again for another posed photo but, right as the camera is about to go off, Cooper decides Mommy needs KISSES!!! And LOTS of them!!!

Mom finally gives up trying as Cooper gets his peanutty-buttery bone and lays on Mom's pillow for a chew. Mom decides to go outside and bother OmaKitty instead, leaving Cooper with his bone.

That ends this photo session and the performance of Cooper's nightly duties and chores. :)

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
love his coloring he is very cute.. and definitly seems to have a GREAT personality.. that little cooper is one of a kind..

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He really does have the greatest personality of any dog I've ever seen. And I'm not saying that because I'm his mom and I love him to death - he's just so incredibly friendly and his face has a million different expressions.

He's now called the "Ruta Maya Patio Greeter" at my coffee shop because he has to run up to everyone that walks up onto the patio and greet them with the most excited little face. Then he runs back to me (or whoever he was with before he had to go greet) and looks up like "how was that?"

I just adore him to pieces. If he was someone else's dog, I'd probably dog-nap him ... he's that wonderful.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
:lol: That was very funny, I enjoyed it! :lol:

I seen a pic of Omakitty in another thread, very pretty and she sounds JUST like my cat Amaru. She is very stubborn but can be very sweet. She has been known to get into fights with people, especially when they remove her from 'her' spot, my computer!!!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OmaKitty has given me that look before. In fact, I get that look all the time. Amaru is beautiful ... I have always wanted a black and white or all-black cat. When I do get one, I'm going to name it Rufus. I don't even care if it's a girl. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts