Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zaris first boat ride...first time to wear a life jacket...first time swimming...first time enjoying a snack of duck poo :(...first time for getting stung and having a nasty reaction..and her first dose of Benadryl :rolleyes:
Izzie and Bella enjoyed their day...without any incidents ;)

( PS...my husband isn't getting ready to hang Izzie up...he had just rinsed her off in the water to get the sand off before he put her back on the boat LOL )

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Love the life jackets they look so sweet in them, you have some outboard hounds there ; p

·
Registered
204 Posts
So cute especially the one with your husband picking Izzie up. Wish we live by the beach, I would love to take mine for a dip too.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Adorable!!!! What a nice set of picturs. oh i feel with you when Zari was stung. My Lady was stung in her face last year and had bad reaction to it. Had to take her to the vet the poor thing. Her entire face was like a baloon! :-O

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Aww Kathleen, I so love these girls.. You know Zari is my sweetheart, and these pics are simply adorable.. I cracked up at hubby and Izzy..lol Blessings, Deb

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for all the kind comments....the girls always have a good time at the beach...

we have a pontoon boat so they can't jump over the sides...thankfully....:)

last year a police boat pulled up beside us to do a check...their boat was a speed boat and very low to the water....so the one officer had to stand up to see over our railing...he started to laugh and said to the other officer..." you have to see this, walking suitcases " he thought the girls in their life jackets was a riot...he then commented about mom and dad not wearing theirs ( the law is they must be on board and visible and they were LOL )

1 - 12 of 12 Posts