Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found this really fun site www.dogage.com

it calculates your dog's real age(human years)...and if you are taking proper care of him!!
the test is kinda long with a lot of questions.....;
it takes in consideration ,wich breed,weight,living conditions etc etc

i did it for cosmo and he is 3 now , and because of the way i raise him that is 1.5 years less than normal !! so goody for me :wink:

the only things that were bad : - he's not neutered ( but that's being done in a week .....), and he's eating to much human food ......(sorry can't help it :? )

check the site out , there's loads of other stuff on there too :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Lily came out to be 24 but 4 years below the norm. So I guess that's good? Our weak points are her dental and heart disease and feeding her (some) people food, which is always a struggle for me. I so don't trust myself that I almost never eat meat at home anymore. I'll take it to work for lunch and then have a bowl of pasta for dinner. That way, Lily's not even tempted (and neither am I :lol: ). Our strong points are that she's my family and best friend so we have a very close bond (like everybody else in this forum :lol: ) and she gets tons of exercise and play time with other dogs.

It's a fun test to take!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
that was fun, chiwi is 3 and .7 years below the norm because she has a little seperation anxiety, she isn't spayed (yet she's too young!) and it said she is underweight? i think i clicked the wrong picture so that probably isn't the case.... i am going to do it again and click on the right picture for the weight, and i will see what it says if i put she is spayed (i'd love to see what a difference it will be)

i retook it and it came out to be Countess Chiwi's DogAge is 2.6!

That's 1.1 years younger than the average

wow what a difference that made.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Charlie came out to be 5.3 but it said that was 2.1 yrs younger than average for the breed. I guess we're all doing something right :D
It said that I should consider a vaccination for lyme's disease, well we're moving so that won't be a problem for much longer :D

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
luvmypuppet said:
nope it said 0.7 cause she has seperation anxiety, not spayed and i clicked the worng pic so it determind her to be underweight.
no i thought you meant seven years .....but it was 0.7 sorry my fault :wink:

we're all pretty good bosses, aren't we :wink: :D

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
lol, yeah i should have put 0 in in the first place.....

i think we all take very good care of our babies. but i wonder how well we do for ourselves.....

i'm 28 but my real age is 32.7!

i'm currently reversing it though with my diet and excersising.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mmmmmm good point !! i don't think i would score that much ....although i quit smoking........

i 'm an unhealthy eater !! i'm not overweight ......but i'm addicted to candy, margherita-pizza's and mcdo :?

i don't drink .....walk a lot but don't excercise.....

i wonder how i would score :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
luvmypuppet said:

i think we all take very good care of our babies. but i wonder how well we do for ourselves.....

Please don't take this the wrong way because I knew you were young-ish but... you seem like such a maternal and mature person. If I didn't know you had a young child, I would think you were much older. There's a compliment in there somewhere (or at least I intended there to be). :lol:

I'm 54 but my real age is 102. Just kidding... I think. :D :D

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
luvmypuppet said:

Please don't take this the wrong way because I knew you were young-ish but... you seem like such a maternal and mature person. If I didn't know you had a young child, I would think you were much older. There's a compliment in there somewhere (or at least I intended there to be). :lol:

I'm 54 but my real age is 102. Just kidding... I think. :D :D
i have an old soul and i definitely get along better with older people. i think i grew up pretty fast (life in the fast lane in te teen age years i guess.) i found the compliment in what you were saying :wink:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rachael you seemed to me like a much younger person :D i think that's a compliment too.....or not :wink:

i sometimes feel older than i am too.........lived the fast lane too :wink:

i was a pig from 16 untill 19 and now i'm living for 2.5 years like a married women...........enjoying the family life :wink:

kisses nat

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
Tader turned out to be 28.0 thats 1.4 years younger. We are currently working on his weight issue. Tader is 5 years old by the way.His bday is May 5, 2000

·
Registered
530 Posts
OK...so I did me...it said my RealAge is 1.8yrs younger...but they only gave me things to do to improve it like buy a bigger car...take vitamins...and do weight training...yuck. I guess I'm stuck hehehe.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I took the trest for Gadget. It said he is 2.9 years. 1.2 years younger than average. The things they said is that I am good on the dental care. but I am bad on the food because I free feed, and give him people food... and treats... It said because we all feed him... well, When I have amanda put his food in his bowl, maybe I should have done it where I was the only one feeding him... I wonder what it would be if I did it for only one person feeding him... It also said it was bad because he wasn't neutered... oh well on that one... he wants babies...hehhehehehe

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
Ozzy's DogAge is 9.7!

That's 3.9 years younger than the average DogAge for Ozzy's breed.

DogAge is the biological age of your dog, measured in people years. Your dog is lucky to have such a good caretaker. You can make your dog even younger by checking out the details of your results below.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts