Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our friend works at a computer gaming place, so we come here and get to use the internet for free. So all night I'm on the comp on this forum. And it's funny because my fiance found a forum for CLK owners. So now all we do is sit in front of the comp and look at our own forum. It's getting really bad :? . I need to find something else to do...LOL. Poor Seiah, he must think were so boring. :D :D

·
Registered
9,210 Posts
Yeah I agree- I never spent this much time on a computer........its getting out of hand :shock:

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
I know what you meen everytime my son is asleep I run down the hall to the computer room & sit here till he wakes up most of the time. Im also addicted to the free sample sites.

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
mercedes clk ?? :D

i'm an addict too !! i'm always on the forum when i'm working :wink: and at home too :oops: sounds like an addiction to me..... :?

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Yep same here - my sister who is 21 goes on the show ring a forum for horsey people and me and my sister are always arguein who is on the computer going on our forums! lol! any 1 here go on the show ring by any chance? :roll:

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I get up turn on the puter and log on to this site and here I am... I hardly ever log off of it... I get up do something and come back hours later and here it is logged on still.. thank god I don't have dial up.. hehehehe

·
Registered
677 Posts
I am obsessed with this forum. My boyfriend told me just the other day that it seems like I log on every five minutes!! :D When I first registered with this forum I thougt it would take forever to hit 50 posts so I could get two little paws but I now have like 175 posts. I think it may be getting a little out of hand. I guess I just love you guys and your chis so much :D :D

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ilovesadie said:
Seiah, for some reason I remember you guys getting out of a black BMW. Get a new car? =)

No it was a CLK, he just modified it and put a carbon fiber hood and painted the roof black. :D I could see how it might have looked black. :p
But Ash isn't really into BMW's because he said it was to "Persian", he doesn't want to be stereotyped as the spoiled Persian kid from PV. He actually got everything on his own, mommy and daddy stopped paying for him when he first moved here from Iran, when he was 16 :roll: !!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lorisbabychi said:
I am obsessed with this forum. My boyfriend told me just the other day that it seems like I log on every five minutes!! :D When I first registered with this forum I thougt it would take forever to hit 50 posts so I could get two little paws but I now have like 175 posts. I think it may be getting a little out of hand. I guess I just love you guys and your chis so much :D :D

LOL...your such a sweetie!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts