Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Free P&P on all the clothes in the uk, Postage on the carrier in the uk is £3 - Happy to post to other countrys but im afraid i'll have to find out the postage and packing prices for you!

Pink spotty collar and Purple and pink harness - £1.50 for the both of them together. The collar originally came with a matching lead, but one of the cats shredded it! They are both very adjustable and should fit any small dog.

Bright pink "Diva" coat. Worn once for about 10 mins, but Maisie just steps out of it! Would say its a larger size "Small" or a smaller sized Medium. Its very very warm, and has a lovely fur trim. £8

Light pink princess top. It has a tiny pen mark on the front, but barely noticeable. Honestly it would probably come out in the wash but its too big for Maisie and too small for Pip so I just haven't bothered. Size small. £2

Small waterproof red coat - with chest strap/cover to keep stomach and chest warm. Lovely coat, a little small for Maisie. Should fit a 4lb - 5lb dog perfectly! Bright red just isnt Maisies colour. Worn 3 or 4 times. £3

Pink dinosaur suit - This is the most adorable suit i have ever seen, but ordered the wrong size. Would fit a 3lb dog, but not a 5.5lb one! Not even been tried on. Very small, made of fleecy material so perfect for winter. Even has ear holes in the hood. Asking £8.

Pink "I know im cute" dress. One of a kind, hand made. Fitted Maisie when she was 5lb, now a little tight. Worn once for half an hour. Size small/xsmall. £5

Pink camo Dog Carrier. Defiantly a small. Maisie fits in fine, but couldn't get Pippi in if I tried, so really only suitable for dogs about 5lb and under. It has a strap with a clip to go on the dogs collar or harness to keep them in, and mesh siding so they can see out, although Maisie preferred to have her head sticking out the top! 2 shoulder straps, and one waist strap. Had it about 6 months, usually used it to carry dog show supplies to and from shows, and its still in almost new condition. Cost me £35, but only want £15 for it

I will take offers on any of the items - Just need the space!! Having a clear out, so there may be more to come.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dino suit now sold - Thank you :)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
love the princess tee, everything for sale on here is always to small for Honey :(

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure - I'll PM them to you too.

Excluding the hood, length of the back is 10in, Across the back is 8.5in, or right round the chest 17in.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you - Diva coat now sold!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol i know how u feel! hahaha~ :)
And me! I can very rarely find anything that fits Pippi - Its always too small, because she has a pug-y chest!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
all but the Diva coat and Dino costume still available

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No still havent got it, Therese

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok - Our post has been a little slow lately anyway, could just be taking its time!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dinosaur suite was posted out today - Should arrive within the next few days!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
**Bump!**

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Please let me know when you recieve them - although with this snow the post isnt gonna be quick!!

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Same here - I'll get the coat posted as soon as possible, even the huge sorting office isnt open we've had so much more snow overnight!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts