Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,

I was trying to follow tips given by Chloe yesterday, and i got these amongst my photos.

I dont know what you all think, but I am pleased with them, I think they are far better than what I used to take.

Not trying to be big headed there, I have so much to learn still, but CHloe's tips have really helped me a lot, thank you again CHloe!

this isnt very well focused but i still like it

and my fav one from yesterday:

(it IS a different shot to the one above and not just cropped from the one above)

I am still trying to get decent photo's of the girls, they usually either run and hide when I get the camera out, or get so close they can lick the lens, or are too busy playing with the toys that theyre just blurred blobs lol

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Aw so sweet, great pics! Sleeping pictures are the best aren't they? I find mine are so sweet and peaceful and the easiest time to snap photos while they're still.

I find that when they're runnig around or won't keep still if i keep snapping i'll finally get a good one :D I think i only keep 1 out of every 10 pictures i take hehehe.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
yeah sometimes it is very hard to take pictures of our chis when they are so many other interesting distractions for them...just keep shooting and your bound to get a good shot lol =p

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WHen theyre not sleeping i may take 40-50 shots nad get anything from 4 or 5 to 10 good ones lol.
Pot luck really!!!!

Chico is such a poser it helps ha ha

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Aww, how cute! Lily always runs up to lick the lense! Traci (Harley Ridin Chopper) has a great camera with a BIG zoom lense. I think I need one... :D Nice photos and a beautiful subject.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hmm, theyre not dark on my screen! not sure why
but i dont understand much about camera's and computers lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts