Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6 dollars each,(plus 2 dollar shipping for 1st, 1 dollar each additional) pink rhinestone necklace ( i have 3 ), gold collar with diamond rhinestones, pink collar with diamand rhinestone

pink corduroy coat lined with lambswool $ 8 dollars, hot pink pleated coat 7dollars, Pink sweater with hears 6 dollars. plus shipping 3 dollars for 1st, 1 dollar each additonal.

baby blue fleece bunny suit ( slightly big on Tootsie-- she doesnt like the clothes with back legs) 6 dollars plus shipping

hand crocheted red and white sweater 5 dollars plus shipping ( fits tootsie)

giraffe cozy coat, fits tootsie 12" size ( very soft fleece, looks nice with a harness over it ) brand new 7 dollars plus shipping

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I love that Pink pleated coat. Lexie has that in Red. :) Very very nice on too!

·
Registered
644 Posts
i was just looking at a similar coat the other day but it only came in dark blue, so this one will be perfect for Atticus.
(and at that price, OH can't complain that i'm spending FAR too much money on little miss fancy pants :D )

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Yep, I think it was $25, maybe more brand new. Awesome deal! And very nice quality! You will love it!!

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
yesss i think i shall make him part girl teehee ;) i cans have the pink collar?
LOL, if you want it you can have it, i think it might be too small for Dex though. what size is Dexters neck?
** i looked in my doggy closet and i will also be selling a giraffe print cozy coat, a red and white sweater, and a baby blue fleece bunny suit. i think they may be Dexters size. will take pics tomrrow and you can let me know if you likes them for Dexter

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hot Pink Pleated coat Sold :)
pink Corduroy coat and pink sweater with hearst still available!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts