Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Platinum Puppy Couture Dress with Hat 10.00 ( it was minnies when she was a pup but she grew out of it. the D ring is no longer on it )

Fancy Hawaiian Print Harness Dress ( also was minnies when she was a puppy, only worn for a few hours) 10.00

Louisdog Coat ( this make runs small. i bought it from ebay for minnie but it was too small on her ) 20.00 ( i paid double this price, louisdog is so expensive)

there will be a shipping fee, whatever my shipping costs and will post to anywhere

·
Registered
90 Posts
Minnie Mae is 6 months old so I am pretty sure her frame is finished growing. She will continue to gain weight though, I think.

Her measurements are:
Neck: 6"
Chest: 10"
Base of neck to Base of tail: 8"
Height to base of neck: 7"
Height to top of head: 8-1/2"

Do you think the watermelon dress would fit her? I could be wrong but I think she is done growing ... length/height.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think the length would be perfect. but the chest would be a little bit roomy, but i do think she will grow alittle more and will fit into it perfect in a few months... ( thats just what i think but i could be wrong) it is really cute!!!
Minnie is around 5 pounds, sometimes alittle less. she outgrew it along time ago. :)

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Minnie Mae is 6 months old so I am pretty sure her frame is finished growing. She will continue to gain weight though, I think.

Her measurements are:
Neck: 6"
Chest: 10"
Base of neck to Base of tail: 8"
Height to base of neck: 7"
Height to top of head: 8-1/2"

Do you think the watermelon dress would fit her? I could be wrong but I think she is done growing ... length/height.
I'm hijacking your thread for a moment - Minnie Mae and Taz are almost exactly the same measurements. I just remeasured Taz last night to order her a new fleece jacket.

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Elaina what are the measurements on the Louisdog coat?
i seem to have misplaced my soft measuring tape... but its around 9 3/4 length.
Minnie is 8 inch neck, 13 1/2 chest , and 10 3/4 length and it was alittle too small on her. she is around 5 pounds and has long legs.

its a size S in Louisdog. this make runs very small. i think Minnie is really a S/M , the next size after S in Louisdog

1 - 10 of 10 Posts