Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a little love from Jessica.


In the van with Pop-Pop.



And my favorite - sleeping in his car seat on the way home.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,745 Posts
OH,soooooooooooooo cute.Ilike the last picture the best.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,825 Posts
Looks like he did well on the trip!
I hope you had a wonderful time!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ms_P said:
Looks like he did well on the trip!
I hope you had a wonderful time![/QUOT

We had a great time! Now it's off to North Carolina on Sunday to bring home Lilly. :cheers: :blob4: :happy11: :smilebox: :eek:ccasion7: :angel13:
The breeder is meeting us part way so it will only be 3 1/2 hours both ways. I know it sounds kind of strange meeting her in a parking lot. She had to come this way anyway for something else and it cuts 2 hours off the trip for us.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,825 Posts
MSBOOTS said:
The breeder is meeting us part way so it will only be 3 1/2 hours both ways. I know it sounds kind of strange meeting her in a parking lot. She had to come this way anyway for something else and it cuts 2 hours off the trip for us.
Hey that's great!
Be sure not to forget your camera!

I met Koke's breeder at the airport in Chicago.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ms_P said:
Hey that's great!
Be sure not to forget your camera!

I met Koke's breeder at the airport in Chicago.
The camera is already in the van!
I don't want to miss the shot when Jessica gets to hold her for the first time!
I already told her I get to hold her 2nd.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top