Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't get to upload many but I have some newer ones of Izzy to show everyone and then a couple of Cosette that were just too funny. ;)

Isabeau

Sitting Pretty

Posing with Lyra and my sister's chi Zelda. You can see how much hair she's lost lol

Her favorite toy is this little pink dog, she always carries it around.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is what Cosette does to the great dane when I turn around. ::)

I look and she's miss Innocent ;)

Turned around again and there she goes again

She's such a brat lol. I don't have any of Deedlit this time :( :( I really need to take and upload more, once I get my internet set up I promise overloads of all the girls. :)

·
Registered
877 Posts
Isabeau must me tiny! I love the pic of Isabeau with het toy. Lovely pix and cute babies of course. The last pic is fab, Casette's face made me smile and Isabeau is very sweet in the background.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Isabeau is soo cute and growing up so fast! I'm so glad we got to see some recent pictures of her. Those pictures of Cosette are SO funny. I love her "innocent" face :) It's amazing how smart our little chis are!!

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
Gypsy!! you're girls are beautiful as always awwww Izzy is going through the bald stage awww she reminds me of Zero I never thought his fur would come back.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Oh wow, I can't believe how much Isabeau has grown!! She's such a cutie. And Cossette is hilarious! I love where she's snarling and then when you look over she's all innocent. CUTE!!

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
:lol: the ones of cosette and your dane puppy are so cute! and isabeau looks as gorgeous as ever :love5:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts