Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18.5 weeks :)

She has lost so much of her sabling and mask!

She's still pretty small at 2 lb 9 oz hopefully 2 lb 10 oz on her 19 week birthday tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Awwww she is such a little sugar plum...love the first one with the collar. Are you bringing her to the Brighton show?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Yes, I am going to go...Granddaughters dance recital is May not April. I was mistaken by a whole month...

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I am going to go...Granddaughters dance recital is May not April. I was mistaken by a whole month...
Yay! It will be fun to have you there! You can snuggle my little bug for me. She is pretty outgoing although we will see what she thinks of her first show!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Wahh. I wish I lived closer. :( It would be such a fun thing to go watch. And to see all of you. Leah is beautiful. She has such a pretty face. It is amazing to me how much she has lightened up. Is that normal for that to happen? She's darling.

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wahh. I wish I lived closer. :( It would be such a fun thing to go watch. And to see all of you. Leah is beautiful. She has such a pretty face. It is amazing to me how much she has lightened up. Is that normal for that to happen? She's darling.
The puppies with lots of black sabling usually lighten up quite a bit!!

Here she is at 9 weeks old...

So much more black even then!

Then 14 weeks...when I got her...

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
She is SO sweet!!!

Wow to the difference in coloring. Is it sabling in general or is it also more of a long coat thing on the color change?

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Such a gorgeous girl!! She sure has changed a lot...color mostly! Funny how it's the sabling that goes first with these guys. :lol: She's a pretty little lady though that's for sure!

·
Banned
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think its pretty normal for the ones with all the sabling on their faces, they rarely keep it :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Gorgeous !!! Rico's black "mask" is now between his shoulders. As he grew it moved down. The black definitely lightens up and the fawn under is very light. she is a beauty !!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts