1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just snapped these today.

Hope you like!

The girls.

Miss Paige, looking a little more relaxed today.

Miss Poppy Piggy.

Miss Pixie, pic overload for all Pixie fans!!

Billy has just ripped a toy up and Pixie stole the squeeker out of it.

This picture makes her ear look a bit scabby on one side but i assure you its just perfect.

THE BOYS TO FOLLOW..........

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
I adore your pack darcy head has started to pop!!

Paige and pixie are so beautiful

Billy makes me die he is such a monkey!!!

And poppy piggy hahaha she is hilarious I love them all

·
Registered
4,652 Posts
Aww, I love your pack. They remind me so much of my own ripping the toys apart & all. Mari just loves taking off with the squeakers! LOL

Paige definitely looks like she's a bit more comfy in these pics. She's such a pretty girl...I wanna steal her! ;)

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
You crew is some of the cutest, Rache! What little dolls. I'm glad Paige is seeming a little more relaxed. Adorable pics, thanks for posting them. :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
they looks like such a happy lot, what an adorable bunch really. I thinkthat Mr. Darcy has gotten very blond since I last saw a picture--they change so much. Love the treat of these pictures thanks for posting

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Those are some great pics of Paige! She does look like shes getting more comfortable by the day. That second one of Darcy not wanting his pic taken really cracked me up, he does look like hes giving the camera quite the glare! And I love that you can see the evidence of what hes just done stuck all around Billys back paws...theyre just all soooooo cute!
Good luck with that group shot ;)

·
Registered
453 Posts
aww all of the pics are great!

naughty billy hey lol teddy loves to rip apart toys - must be a boy thing haha

xx

1 - 20 of 20 Posts