Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

i got them a new bed a couple weeks ago and they love it! its so cute when they all get in there and snuggle together. can u tell chloe likes to sleep alone? hehe also i ordered new collars for them that came this week (finally). tyson and leila are wearing them in a couple of the pics (the red on leila and the blue on ty) but chloes was too big so i had to send it back for the right size and i didnt order jack's yet but im going to get him the same one as tyson so they'll be matching.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww what great pictures, I just love seeing your group. :D Little Jack looks like he's growing up, he has such pretty big ears! :love5: I just love Leila, she always has the cutest expression. Tyson looks very handsome in his new collar and Chloe looks so cute in the bed, she looks like she'd love to snuggle. :)

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
I always love seeing pictures of your babies, they are so cute! :D

We are still coming to live with you, Diesel didn't pass his driving test so we have to wait until he does. :lol:

·
Registered
5,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you :wave: jack is infatuated with the pool and walking RIGHT on the edge. he falls in all the time.. including today. scares me half to death! i thought after the first time he'd figure it out and stay away like the rest but he doesnt. i went in today (its warm enough now yay!) and he came right in too. i put him on a little floaty thing because i dont like the water in his ears. hes a little fish :shock:

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
That is so sweet that Jack goes swimming with you!! What a doll!!

You have the cutest babies! :love5:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Tee hee Jack is so hilariously adorable! Great new collars. Jack's fits him perfect! hehehe! :D ........Oh yeah.. can i have your pool!!!? :D :lol:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Love the pics, your yard looks so nice. You are so lucky you are living in the sunshine. We had about two days of sun and now back to clouds and rain. Again, I love the pics, they are all so cute. :D

·
Registered
862 Posts
wish i lived with you he he! :lol: what a cute chi family, i love jack :D

i think you should get him a mini pirate ship for that gorgeous pool!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts