Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we went to the vet on friday and she got her annual checkup. two vaccines later, heartworm and lime disease test later, I am now 150 dollars poorer.

So I am grooming her myself. Look at the pretty bows. Ok so they were a lot better when the groomers did it. But how happily she's eating her kong!

close up

I must cart it away

finally a good spot

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Awww she looks so sweet with bows in her hair!
I think it looks fabulous the way you've done it, really :)
Now I wish lexi was longcoat lol

What a responsible owner too, for spending that money on getting her checked up. I think it's great to read about other Chi owners pulling out all the stops for their pets' welfare, regardless of the cost. :)

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nona said:
What a responsible owner too, for spending that money on getting her checked up. I think it's great to read about other Chi owners pulling out all the stops for their pets' welfare, regardless of the cost. :)
of course, she's my baby! i think all of us here do keep our chis healthy no matter what the cost...i mean we all go nuts about what we feed them (chicken soup, nutro, etc.) the same applies to keeping them healthy. So I have to find other ways of cutting costs. now if only I can buy a vespa and use that instead (cause the gas prices in the US aren't coming down)

Oh the only other thing I had a question about was the bordetella vaccine. my vet recommends every 6 months, but I thought it was 10-12? anyone else's vet have different opinion?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tucker said:
Now why'd you have to go and post that :D .. She's gorgeous and the bows are soooooooo cute.. Dang, now I need a girl doggie.. :wink:
now how did you know my evil plans to have everyone on here get a girl???
:twisted: :lol:

I was thinking about a boy next...you saying stick with the girl?

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
i love having a boy chi but i just need a girl too! :lol: :lol: i think 1 of each is perfect, and thats what i want now all we need to do is talk sean (my bf) into the whole idea-which is a task on its own :lol: :roll: :wave:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Aww Sami is sooo beautiful. I just love her. :love5: The bows look adorable. :D I wish I had my longcoat girl already I want to put bows in. Hehe :lol:

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Tucker said:
Now why'd you have to go and post that :D .. She's gorgeous and the bows are soooooooo cute.. Dang, now I need a girl doggie.. :wink:
EXACTLY what I was thinking! :D I love Sami... can I have her? :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
ngtah00 said:
now how did you know my evil plans to have everyone on here get a girl???
:twisted: :lol:

I was thinking about a boy next...you saying stick with the girl?
LOL... yeah pure evil! I have always had boys it seems.. horses, kids and dogs. I'd probably not know what to do with a ribbon if my life depended on it! :lol: I sure would have loved a girl merle... I took whichever came first.. :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Sami looks so pretty! She IS very pretty (as I have seen her in person!). I wish I could put bows in Amber's hair but its way too short for that. Have you seen any pics put up yet from the last meetup?

I love having one of each: a boy and a girl! The boys tend to be more outgoing, friendlier with strangers. Usually having opposite genders helps for an easier transition in establishing dominance etc.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BlueMo0nz said:
Sami looks so pretty! She IS very pretty (as I have seen her in person!). I wish I could put bows in Amber's hair but its way too short for that. Have you seen any pics put up yet from the last meetup?

I love having one of each: a boy and a girl! The boys tend to be more outgoing, friendlier with strangers. Usually having opposite genders helps for an easier transition in establishing dominance etc.
hi kathryn! Nope, no pics yet, at least not on the chi meetup site. sami misses you, amber and tyke! playtime soon!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Oh my, Sami is just so gorgeous with her little bows. I never thought about putting bows in Trixies hair, now I will have to. :wave:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts