Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few from when we went to the doggy park for Mr. Peepers birthday. I think I forgot to post that it was his birthday!!! Well anyway it was on January 12th, a day after Alex's. :)

When they first got there. If you look closely Buster is barking. He thinks he's a real tough guy.

Mr. Peepers

Lucky is always moving about, so this is the only decent one I could get of him.

And Buster. Whenever the big dogs would come over, I had to pick him up. No it's not because I'm an irresponsible owner and don't want him to be properly socialized :lol:, so if that's what you are going to comment, save it. It's because he's scared of the big dogs and tries to bite their faces off. He LOVES all humans he has ever met but is super weary of dogs and big dogs especially.

·
Registered
877 Posts
They are gorgeous. I love Mr Pepper in his 2nd picture and Buster made me laugh in the 1st pic. He looks so cute, barking, what a tough guy. Oh, and he's very sweet in the 5th pic.

Happy belated Birthday Alex and Mr Pepper. :)

·
Registered
11,144 Posts
nice ones kari :) mr. peepers looks so happy in the running picture :D and those are such cute tops! :D i'd love to be able to take my guys off the leash like that but i doubt they would come back to me.

oreo was very fearful of other dogs and i always picked him up. his fear came from some bad doggie park experiences :( teddy is curious of other dogs and woody pretty much ignores them.

you should post pics of your boys more often :coolwink:

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm way scared to take them off leash too. The only reason they are here is because it is a giant field located next to a church. It is all fenced in and is used specifically for a dog park. :) If not for this park, they would never ever be off leash. It's really awesome because it gives them the chance to just go bonkers. :lol:

I'm really surprised in how my boys behave actually. Every time we go there they are extremely well behaved, except for Buster that is :roll: :lol: They all come to me when called but like I said Buster hates dogs. When there is no dogs by us, he is fine and enjoys himself. But if some come over to say hi, that's it, he attacks. :x

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
Awww what great pics of your boys they are too cute :love7:

Whenever the big dogs would come over, I had to pick him up. No it's not because I'm an irresponsible owner and don't want him to be properly socialized :lol:, so if that's what you are going to comment, save it.
:laughing7: :thumbleft: :booty: :laughing3: :sign5: I love that comment Kari :foxes_207:

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alisha said:
Whenever the big dogs would come over, I had to pick him up. No it's not because I'm an irresponsible owner and don't want him to be properly socialized :lol:, so if that's what you are going to comment, save it.
:laughing7: :thumbleft: :booty: :laughing3: :sign5: I love that comment Kari :foxes_207:
I figured I'd nip in the bud before it even started. :lol:

·
Registered
15,321 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It was soooo cold that morning, I think 45 degrees :shock: So I had to put something on them. :) I know they get cold like us and wanted them to be happy instead of miserable out there. :lol:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Chica shys when other dogs run up to her. She usually runs to me. We go to a big dog park occaionally. Luckily Boo prances around to distract the other dog while Chica can get away. It's so cute. Your boys are adorable! At least you pay attention to them. At the dog park here, many owners socialize w/ each other and turn their dogs loose.

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Happy belated Mr. Peepers! They are all cute. Poor Buster. You won't here me jump on you (oranyone else) about that kind of stuff. I am beginning to realize just how totally individual dogs are now that I have two. :)

Anyway, wonderful pics Kari... the are three really handsome dudes!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts